Ratings for Dr. Rani Anbarasu

I absolutely love Dr Anbarasu! I've gone to her for 10+ years. She also was my Mom's doctor as well as my Dad. Her staff has always returned my calls. She is thorough. She listens. She is compassionate!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Anbarasu was great but her staff would not fax my Rx to our Health Ins. HomeDelivery, the only way the insurance would provide meds, nothing local. I found another doctor with a more competent staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Rani is a great doctor, she is very thorough and you can tell she cares about people. It saddens me to say I am looking for a new Dr, because her office help does not return calls. The dose of my thyroid medicine was increased and I called 5 days after I had started taking the new dose to tell someone it was making me sick, then I called 2 weeks later to tell them I was having headaches, constipation, jittery and unable to sleep no one called me back. I put myself back on the lower dose... feeling normal again but am looking for a new doctor. I need a doctor for my blood work or I won't be able to get my medicine refilled. I hope when I find another doctor the staff will be more caring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Rani and her staff are totally loaded up with patients and work load. This is impacting her judgements. Her staff are not returning urgent calls. As a result, patients are at risk. Somebody should investigate and take action.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love this doctor. She helped me so much by coordinating all my other doctors together. I feel like she has saved my life. Where other doctors were just prescribing medicines for my depression or anxiety, she coordinated the doctors and included a psychiatrist. This one act alone, I feel, saved my life. Several medicines were removed and one medicine added. I am now sleeping at night, out of the fog that I was in daily and my zest for life has returned. I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My wife and i have going here for several years and we are both grateful to have her as a doctor. She is very through and has added a second doctor to her practice to help with wait times. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

She is the best most passionate person I know. She took care of my husband as well as myself. I knew he would not live long but she did every thing possible for him. He never thought he could leave his Dallas Doctors but after she took such good care of me ,he really liked her a lot and began to trust her completely. I have been going to her about 13 years and I think she is the best. Love her office staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Anbarasu is so smart and such a favorite with her patients. Very good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Anbarasu is a terrific doctor who listens, diagnoses, and explains. I generally experience a bit of wait time, but given the thoroughness with which she treats me as a patient, it is completely understandable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

This doctor almost killed on of my famliy members and I do not think she should even be in practice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Rani Anbarasu's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1989)