Ratings for Dr. Anne Taylor

Researched for the perfect Doctor! Found Dr Taylor on "Real Self" she had great reviews along with her office staff. I found this to be true, I have been very pleased. From my first visit "my consult" my husband and I both went and were very impressed. Dr Taylor was very curtious, professional and knowledgeable. She also reviewed my options and together decided what would be best. I had nursed all my babies in the passed and had a previous mastepexy with unwanted implants. Previous Doctor was a male and insisted implants were a must. Well implants large or small will cause your breast to sag eventually, and being small framed I ended up with extremely large saggy breast. Dr. Taylor was awesome, surgery scheduled, implants out again mastepexy and decreased nipple size and my breast are beautiful. I have followed all instructions, kept breast tight in sports bra, steri strips on while healing, and now ready to wear my pretty bras. I would truly recommend Dr. Taylor, myself have worked with in the medical field and know when a physician is genuine with great bedside manor. She's wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I can't tell you how much Dr. Taylor has changed my life for the better. I had gynecomastia surgery and the result far exceeded my expectations. I went from worrying about the shirt I wear or how I look at the pool to not even thinking about it for a second. Dr. Taylor is professional, polite, classy, intelligent and very, very skilled. Dr. Taylor is THE BEST at what she does, and has been recognized as such by many of her peers, so I can only presume that any negative review is her competition trying to damage her reputation.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Did not do as good of a job on my surgery as I would have liked. When I brought this to her atttention she pointed out to original pics and said it was the best she could do.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I FELT LIKE JUST ANOTHER DOLLAR SIGN $$$.. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. SHE WAS NOT WILLING TO HEAR ANYTHING I SAID, SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Horrible bedside manner. Rushed. Had a previous implant rupture and unfortunately chose dr. Taylor to do the revision...ended up with 1 breast larger than the other and small saggy implants. She blamed me for the asymmetrical result saying I had more tissue in one breast than the other...wouldn't a cosmetic doctor fix this if that were the case? I've never had this prior or after my first implants. Have also had issues with pain and discomfort in the larger breast since the surgery..less than 2 years later I'm scheduled to see a breast specialist to find out what is going on?? Beware!!! She was extremely defensive and less than caring about the pain and suffering she caused! Again beware and think twice before choosing her...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I was having a second implant surgery done. I brought Anne Taylor all the records from the previous dr. She was very rushed and flighty during my consult. She picked the size of the implants she would use based on my size with the previous implants in. Needless to say, the size was wrong. She had to place the new implants as low as possible to compensate, She put them so low that she cut through the muscle, her words " it rolled up like a window shade" and she had to sew it down. I ended up with small, saggy breast implants. kind of defeats the purpose. The hospital she used called my work and left a message with a co-worker that the time had been changed for my surgery, a blatant disregard for the privacy act. I never got the message and was late for surgery. The scar where she sewed me closed looks jaggad and horrible. I do have documentation to support my claims so please Anne Taylor, take me to court for slander. Everything I said is true and accurate and I can prove it.!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Very pleased with Dr. Taylor. I had heard wonderful comments and seen her wonderful work. After having my surgerys people come up to me and admire her work.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2006

Dr. Anne Taylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Aesthetica Surgery & Spa near Columbus, board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Anne Taylor specializes in surgical procedures such as breast augmentation, breast augmentation revision, facelift, tummy tuck, and blepharoplasty surgeries as well as non-surgical procedures such as BOTOX Cosmetic. To learn more about Dr. Taylor and her practice please visit her online today.

• English

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• ASERF Congenital Breast Deformity Award