Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Pleasants

I found Dr Pleasants to be anything but. He had an incredibly poor bedside manner and refused to deal with the issue I came in for, and instead continued to rudely harp on the subject of my weight. VERY unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Pleasants has been my family doctor for years. He treats my dad, mom and siblings and now my own children. He is THE best doctor I've ever been to. I now recommend him to my friends that are starting to have children. I can't imagine NOT having Pleasant as my doctor. He listens to all my concerns and is very straight forward. He is caring, knowledgeable and my kids adore him :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Pleasants cares for our entire family. I have never had a better experience with a medical provider. Great communication. Honest and straightforward.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Mike has a great deal of experience and it shows. He doesn't bow to current political trends in medicine and instead does what he thinks is right. He always comes through with prescriptions and appts quickly. He'll squeeze in your kids if needed and give you the facts straight up on what he thinks. Despite this his manner is quiet and studied which puts a person at rest. Takes the time to listen to what you say and doesn't just go on what the record says.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

He's the best there is. Every doctor could learn from him on how to treat a patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Very good doctor. If he doesn't have the answer, he knows where to go to get it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Michael E. Pleasants's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet