You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Ratings

I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the staff is AMAZING!! They were so happy and caring and made me feel like family to be honest :). When I met Dr. mandell-Brown he was very easy to talk to , made me feel hope, and comfortable about the procedure. His confidence made me feel relaxed and I now have no worries about the procedure I'm going to have. So thank your Dr.Mandell-Brown and your staff for everything and can't wait to see you guys again !!

Miss Bryanna 💜

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devoted to my understanding of everything he was going to do was amazing. He and his staff took so much time to comfort me and make me feel secure. His professionalism is unmatched in my eyes, as post procedure expectations surpassed even my high expectations. He and his staff run the cleanest, most professional surgery center I have ever seen. Thank you Dr.Mandell-Brown and staff for being there for me. I would recommend your center and services to anyone looking for theses type procedures. You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposuction, he caused major, permanent nerve damage, dislocation of my jaw, TMJ. Major Infection and so much swelling all of my stitches ripped through my skin. I was supposed to get a Quick lift, in office minimal surgery. I have been told by several other Doctors and attorneys he has done botched surgeries to others and caused one person's death. Please research this Dr before ever letting him touch you. He is an arrogant cruel person. Totally detached my Face, and 3/4 of my ears, to the point there was little blood circulation. Extremely painful, I haven't been able to sleep through the night since my surgery in 12/2012. He has the best Attorneys money can Buy though. Email me at yvet@fuse.net for photos

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695843].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. He spent 45 minutes one on one with me and I knew I was in the right place. His staff was exceptional too. With computer imaging I was able to convey my wishes and he could show me his goals. My results are fantastic and not having to go to a hospital was a major bonus. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for his natural look and my results are a true result of this. I would highly recommend the Mandell- Plastic Surgery Center to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From start to finish he listened to all of my concerns and made me feel comfortable about my surgery and recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Besides being absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast lift/augmentation, I was incredibly impressed by Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. They are some of the most courteous, attentive and knowledgable professionals with whom I've ever had the pleasure of working. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown and the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center to anyone looking for beautiful work and fastidious care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown is both a consummate professional and a warm human being with much talent to offer his patients. As a previous patient of his I can assure readers that you will feel safe in his hands. His facilities are first class with generous staff, especially Mrs. Lori Winstead, who seek to nurture you throughout the procedure of your choice. What I enjoyed most is that each of the options were laid out and then I was given the opportunity to make an empowered choice as to what I wanted. The Dr. Mandell-Brown practice is golden in my eyes for the quality of work I received as well as for the charitable benefits the practice is a part of. This office and doctor are never business as usual and treat everyone with respect and dignity. All the continued best, Dr. Mandell-Brown. Thank you, again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I noticed my already small breasts were almost non existent! After breastfeeding...and let's be honest...I'm not in my 20's anymore...there was nothing there! My bathing suit was baggy! It took me a while to make the call but from the first person I spoke with on the phone that day, all the way to the last smile I was met with walking out of Dr. Mandell-Browns office today, I knew this was the best decision I could have made for myself. My confidence has skyrocketed and I've never been so comfortable in my own skin due to the AMAZING work of Dr. Mandell-Brown! If you're looking for phenomenonal quality, patient centered care and satisfaction with your body you never thought possible...Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team are the only call you need to make! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new confident life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The staff at Dr. Mandell-Brown's facility are very knowledgeable and friendly. They always took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Mandell- Brown reassured any concerns I had before and after my surgery. After care was top notch. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Mandell- Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639357].votes_count ]]