Ratings for Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

I had a life long dream to have my nose "fixed" and I am so happy that, when I was ready, my research led me to Dr. Mandell-Brown's practice. I think he would agree my nose was a special challenge, but in the end, patience with the process and Dr. Mandell-Brown's considerable artistic sense resulted in an improvement beyond my expectations. I still look like me, just much better! And you couldn't ask for a more helpful and knowledgable support team assisting along the way.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Mandell-Brown is so concerned about his patients and their satisfaction. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. He is willing to answer all questions and does not rush through his consultations. I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery and the follow up care. I recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown highly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very pleased with the care and services received. I have recommended his practice to several friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I was very happy with the care I received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the staff is AMAZING!! They were so happy and caring and made me feel like family to be honest :). When I met Dr. mandell-Brown he was very easy to talk to , made me feel hope, and comfortable about the procedure. His confidence made me feel relaxed and I now have no worries about the procedure I'm going to have. So thank your Dr.Mandell-Brown and your staff for everything and can't wait to see you guys again !! Miss Bryanna 💜

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devoted to my understanding of everything he was going to do was amazing. He and his staff took so much time to comfort me and make me feel secure. His professionalism is unmatched in my eyes, as post procedure expectations surpassed even my high expectations. He and his staff run the cleanest, most professional surgery center I have ever seen. Thank you Dr.Mandell-Brown and staff for being there for me. I would recommend your center and services to anyone looking for theses type procedures. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposuction, he caused major, permanent nerve damage, dislocation of my jaw, TMJ. Major Infection and so much swelling all of my stitches ripped through my skin. I was supposed to get a Quick lift, in office minimal surgery. I have been told by several other Doctors and attorneys he has done botched surgeries to others and caused one person's death. Please research this Dr before ever letting him touch you. He is an arrogant cruel person. Totally detached my Face, and 3/4 of my ears, to the point there was little blood circulation. Extremely painful, I haven't been able to sleep through the night since my surgery in 12/2012. He has the best Attorneys money can Buy though. Email me at yvet@fuse.net for photos

Submitted January 24, 2015

I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. He spent 45 minutes one on one with me and I knew I was in the right place. His staff was exceptional too. With computer imaging I was able to convey my wishes and he could show me his goals. My results are fantastic and not having to go to a hospital was a major bonus. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for his natural look and my results are a true result of this. I would highly recommend the Mandell- Plastic Surgery Center to all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From start to finish he listened to all of my concerns and made me feel comfortable about my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014