Ratings for Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

I was very happy with the care I received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the staff is AMAZING!! They were so happy and caring and made me feel like family to be honest :). When I met Dr. mandell-Brown he was very easy to talk to , made me feel hope, and comfortable about the procedure. His confidence made me feel relaxed and I now have no worries about the procedure I'm going to have. So thank your Dr.Mandell-Brown and your staff for everything and can't wait to see you guys again !! Miss Bryanna 💜

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devoted to my understanding of everything he was going to do was amazing. He and his staff took so much time to comfort me and make me feel secure. His professionalism is unmatched in my eyes, as post procedure expectations surpassed even my high expectations. He and his staff run the cleanest, most professional surgery center I have ever seen. Thank you Dr.Mandell-Brown and staff for being there for me. I would recommend your center and services to anyone looking for theses type procedures. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposuction, he caused major, permanent nerve damage, dislocation of my jaw, TMJ. Major Infection and so much swelling all of my stitches ripped through my skin. I was supposed to get a Quick lift, in office minimal surgery. I have been told by several other Doctors and attorneys he has done botched surgeries to others and caused one person's death. Please research this Dr before ever letting him touch you. He is an arrogant cruel person. Totally detached my Face, and 3/4 of my ears, to the point there was little blood circulation. Extremely painful, I haven't been able to sleep through the night since my surgery in 12/2012. He has the best Attorneys money can Buy though. Email me at yvet@fuse.net for photos

Submitted January 24, 2015

I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. He spent 45 minutes one on one with me and I knew I was in the right place. His staff was exceptional too. With computer imaging I was able to convey my wishes and he could show me his goals. My results are fantastic and not having to go to a hospital was a major bonus. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for his natural look and my results are a true result of this. I would highly recommend the Mandell- Plastic Surgery Center to all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From start to finish he listened to all of my concerns and made me feel comfortable about my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Besides being absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast lift/augmentation, I was incredibly impressed by Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. They are some of the most courteous, attentive and knowledgable professionals with whom I've ever had the pleasure of working. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown and the Mandell-Brown Plastic Surgery Center to anyone looking for beautiful work and fastidious care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Mandell-Brown is both a consummate professional and a warm human being with much talent to offer his patients. As a previous patient of his I can assure readers that you will feel safe in his hands. His facilities are first class with generous staff, especially Mrs. Lori Winstead, who seek to nurture you throughout the procedure of your choice. What I enjoyed most is that each of the options were laid out and then I was given the opportunity to make an empowered choice as to what I wanted. The Dr. Mandell-Brown practice is golden in my eyes for the quality of work I received as well as for the charitable benefits the practice is a part of. This office and doctor are never business as usual and treat everyone with respect and dignity. All the continued best, Dr. Mandell-Brown. Thank you, again.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I noticed my already small breasts were almost non existent! After breastfeeding...and let's be honest...I'm not in my 20's anymore...there was nothing there! My bathing suit was baggy! It took me a while to make the call but from the first person I spoke with on the phone that day, all the way to the last smile I was met with walking out of Dr. Mandell-Browns office today, I knew this was the best decision I could have made for myself. My confidence has skyrocketed and I've never been so comfortable in my own skin due to the AMAZING work of Dr. Mandell-Brown! If you're looking for phenomenonal quality, patient centered care and satisfaction with your body you never thought possible...Dr. Mandell-Brown and his team are the only call you need to make! Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new confident life!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Credentials

Mediare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with the care I received from this doctor. "

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the st..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My nose is DESTROYED after my rhinoplasty with mandell brown. The positive reviews I've seen online are either fake or the person got extremely lucky that he di..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devot..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. He ruined my nose and removed way too much cartilage. I now need a revision. Do not trust this man!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposucti..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. H..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Besides being absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast lift/augmentation, I was incredibly impressed by Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. They are some..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am 8 months post op from a rhinoplasty and my results are terrible. I have a revision scheduled with another plastic surgeon. Stay away from Mandell-Brown."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown is both a consummate professional and a warm human being with much talent to offer his patients. As a previous patient of his I can assure rea..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Dr. Mandell-Brown's facility are very knowledgeable and friendly. They always took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Mandell- Brown ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am seven weeks postop from a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift. It took about three weeks before I felt my normal self, but I would do it..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only were my results of my breast augmentation exactly as I had wished but the entire experience of the office experience was exceptional. The staff creates..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown and staff are amazing. They all take time to make sure you're comfortable and you get exactly what you want!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been receiving Sculptra treatments for facial scars from Dr. Mandell-Brown for eight months. This doctor is spectacular! He is very knowledgeable and has..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a success surgery! Couldn't have been happier with the doctors and nurses! Results are amazing, highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm approximately 3 weeks post rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a great job and I'm very pleased thus far."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown was referred to me by a friend for a breast augmentation. I was impressed with my friend's results. From the beginning, I had a very positive ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown said my face lift would make me look rested and natural and my friends wouldn't be able to tell I had anything done. I didn't want a stretched..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a pr..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love them. Wonderful job. Staff is friendly and professional."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The Results of Mandell browns work were above my expectations. He did a fantastic job."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience! Feel Beautiful after having my facelift by Dr Mandell-Brown. My friends never knew and just thought I looked so rested and started using a ne..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mandell-Brown and it was one of the best decisions I made. I feel so much better about myself. I look natural and more y..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved my rhinoplasty! I look like a beautiful new version of myself! Loved the staff and the Dr is perfection"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A friend of mine's child had Otoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown and it has changed her life. She was shy and being harassed by other children. Dr. Mandell-Brown t..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift done by Dr. Mandell-Brown and every day I must look at myself and the horrible scars it left behind. I had a long incision on one side of my f..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to doctor Mandell brown for Botox and skin rejuvenation. I am a man so I was very worried I would look funny after the Botox. Dr. Mandell-brown changed m..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Mandell-brown to have my nose done. I was very happy with my results. The look is very natural , no one can tell I had any work done. His office i..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great knowledge on procedure and information on other skin problems that I have."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Mandell-Brown was awesome. The entire staff we're very friendly, helpful, and thorough. My rhinoplasty results are so natural and has boo..."

September 10, 2014