Ratings for Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

I had a life long dream to have my nose "fixed" and I am so happy that, when I was ready, my research led me to Dr. Mandell-Brown's practice. I think he would agree my nose was a special challenge, but in the end, patience with the process and Dr. Mandell-Brown's considerable artistic sense resulted in an improvement beyond my expectations. I still look like me, just much better! And you couldn't ask for a more helpful and knowledgable support team assisting along the way.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Mandell-Brown is so concerned about his patients and their satisfaction. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. He is willing to answer all questions and does not rush through his consultations. I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery and the follow up care. I recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown highly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I was very happy with the care I received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the staff is AMAZING!! They were so happy and caring and made me feel like family to be honest :). When I met Dr. mandell-Brown he was very easy to talk to , made me feel hope, and comfortable about the procedure. His confidence made me feel relaxed and I now have no worries about the procedure I'm going to have. So thank your Dr.Mandell-Brown and your staff for everything and can't wait to see you guys again !! Miss Bryanna 💜

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devoted to my understanding of everything he was going to do was amazing. He and his staff took so much time to comfort me and make me feel secure. His professionalism is unmatched in my eyes, as post procedure expectations surpassed even my high expectations. He and his staff run the cleanest, most professional surgery center I have ever seen. Thank you Dr.Mandell-Brown and staff for being there for me. I would recommend your center and services to anyone looking for theses type procedures. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposuction, he caused major, permanent nerve damage, dislocation of my jaw, TMJ. Major Infection and so much swelling all of my stitches ripped through my skin. I was supposed to get a Quick lift, in office minimal surgery. I have been told by several other Doctors and attorneys he has done botched surgeries to others and caused one person's death. Please research this Dr before ever letting him touch you. He is an arrogant cruel person. Totally detached my Face, and 3/4 of my ears, to the point there was little blood circulation. Extremely painful, I haven't been able to sleep through the night since my surgery in 12/2012. He has the best Attorneys money can Buy though. Email me at yvet@fuse.net for photos

Submitted January 24, 2015

I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. He spent 45 minutes one on one with me and I knew I was in the right place. His staff was exceptional too. With computer imaging I was able to convey my wishes and he could show me his goals. My results are fantastic and not having to go to a hospital was a major bonus. Dr. Mandell-Brown is known for his natural look and my results are a true result of this. I would highly recommend the Mandell- Plastic Surgery Center to all.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From start to finish he listened to all of my concerns and made me feel comfortable about my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown's Credentials

Mediare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a life long dream to have my nose "fixed" and I am so happy that, when I was ready, my research led me to Dr. Mandell-Brown's practice. I think he would ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown is so concerned about his patients and their satisfaction. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. He is willing to answer all questions ..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the care and services received. I have recommended his practice to several friends."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with the care I received from this doctor. "

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous the entire drive to dr.Mandells office but right when I walked in , it was very comfortable and quiet , the energy there is joyful and the st..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown. He did a excellent job on my Nose and I am very pleased with it. I am so glad I considered going to Dr Mandell-Brown. He ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My nose is DESTROYED after my rhinoplasty with mandell brown. The positive reviews I've seen online are either fake or the person got extremely lucky that he di..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown did a face lift for me in November of 2014. I could not believe the detail he went through with me before we did anything. His time devot..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. He ruined my nose and removed way too much cartilage. I now need a revision. Do not trust this man!"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mandell-Brown Gave me a Complete Total Face Lift, which was not the surgery he was to perform at all. He did liposuction where there was no fat to liposucti..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was interested in nose reshaping and researched doctors on the internet in my area. Dr. Mandell-Brown was highly rated so I consulted with him and others. H..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having two children, Dr. Mandell-Brown gave me back my confidence with a breast lift and augmentation. I couldn't be happier with the entire process. From..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Besides being absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast lift/augmentation, I was incredibly impressed by Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff. They are some..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I am 8 months post op from a rhinoplasty and my results are terrible. I have a revision scheduled with another plastic surgeon. Stay away from Mandell-Brown."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown is both a consummate professional and a warm human being with much talent to offer his patients. As a previous patient of his I can assure rea..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story begins a year ago on the beach. While building sand castles with my son, not at a girls gone wild contest, I looked down and was almost in tears when I..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Dr. Mandell-Brown's facility are very knowledgeable and friendly. They always took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Mandell- Brown ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am seven weeks postop from a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and breast lift. It took about three weeks before I felt my normal self, but I would do it..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only were my results of my breast augmentation exactly as I had wished but the entire experience of the office experience was exceptional. The staff creates..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown and staff are amazing. They all take time to make sure you're comfortable and you get exactly what you want!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been receiving Sculptra treatments for facial scars from Dr. Mandell-Brown for eight months. This doctor is spectacular! He is very knowledgeable and has..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a success surgery! Couldn't have been happier with the doctors and nurses! Results are amazing, highly recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm approximately 3 weeks post rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty. Dr. Mandell-Brown did a great job and I'm very pleased thus far."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown was referred to me by a friend for a breast augmentation. I was impressed with my friend's results. From the beginning, I had a very positive ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown said my face lift would make me look rested and natural and my friends wouldn't be able to tell I had anything done. I didn't want a stretched..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mandell-Brown and his staff are great to work with. I just went back for the second time in 3 years to have a skin growth on my forehead removed. He is a pr..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love them. Wonderful job. Staff is friendly and professional."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The Results of Mandell browns work were above my expectations. He did a fantastic job."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience! Feel Beautiful after having my facelift by Dr Mandell-Brown. My friends never knew and just thought I looked so rested and started using a ne..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mandell-Brown and it was one of the best decisions I made. I feel so much better about myself. I look natural and more y..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved my rhinoplasty! I look like a beautiful new version of myself! Loved the staff and the Dr is perfection"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A friend of mine's child had Otoplasty by Dr. Mandell-Brown and it has changed her life. She was shy and being harassed by other children. Dr. Mandell-Brown t..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a face lift done by Dr. Mandell-Brown and every day I must look at myself and the horrible scars it left behind. I had a long incision on one side of my f..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to doctor Mandell brown for Botox and skin rejuvenation. I am a man so I was very worried I would look funny after the Botox. Dr. Mandell-brown changed m..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Mandell-brown to have my nose done. I was very happy with my results. The look is very natural , no one can tell I had any work done. His office i..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great knowledge on procedure and information on other skin problems that I have."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Mandell-Brown was awesome. The entire staff we're very friendly, helpful, and thorough. My rhinoplasty results are so natural and has boo..."

September 10, 2014