Ratings for Dr. Mark Mandell-Brown

First time visit with Dr. Mandell-Brown, was well worth my drive and the bit of time I did have to wait. The time he spent with me going over all my options was very much appreciated. He gave his honest opinion, but also would be willing to do what I was interested in do at that time. He answered my questions and gave me answers to why one procedure was better for me than another. I am very happy with Dr. Mandell-Brown and I look forward to having my procedure done with him soon.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Had a consult with Dr. Mandell-Brown, the time he spent with me answering questions and offering suggestions was not only helpful but much appreciated. Hope to be giving another five star after procedure is done!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Brown is the only physician that I trust to enhance my appearance. I have been his patient for five years, traveling for facial treatments from Connecticut, and recently from North Carolina. He strives to give me multiple options for the best value and most natural look. I look forward to working with him for years to come!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Mandell-Brown for a second opinion. The first consultation I had recommended one thing and didn't given me many details as to why. When I went to him for my consultation the staff was awesome, and he went into great detail about the different options I could do. Very knowledgeable and explained everything in great detail. He made my decision very easy on which surgeon to pick! After I left the consultation I went home and scheduled my surgery with him. Couldn't be any happier with my decision.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Mandell-Brown is top notch. You can not get any better plastic surgeon, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

His staff is just wonderful and supportive and Dr. Mandell-Brown is artistic and skillful.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Mandell Brown takes as much time as you need to explain all of your questions/options in great detail and you never feel rushed. He is professional and compassionate when discussing your "problem areas" and wants to make sure that he understands your expectations. Recommend him if you are looking for a Dr. who is honest and understanding and really takes the time to get to know you

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr Mandell makes dreams come true! He and his staff are second to none! I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

True caring professionals that I trust. I would go back without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had a life long dream to have my nose "fixed" and I am so happy that, when I was ready, my research led me to Dr. Mandell-Brown's practice. I think he would agree my nose was a special challenge, but in the end, patience with the process and Dr. Mandell-Brown's considerable artistic sense resulted in an improvement beyond my expectations. I still look like me, just much better! And you couldn't ask for a more helpful and knowledgable support team assisting along the way.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016