Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Brutkiewicz

I've seen my share of doctors over the years, and Carl is the best I've EVER dealt with hands down.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Has been my primary care doctor for about 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

the wait times here are terrible. the receptionist was rude and not at all helpful. after waiting an hour in the waiting room finally got back to see the dr. after another long wait he finally came in. the dr is nice enough but with the wait time and the attitude of the people in the office i cant recommend dr brutkiewicz to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Been seeking this doctor for a year now, recommended by my marriage counselor for adhd meds. Horrible wait times, they overschedule appointments and after an hour wait in the waiting room, don't get excited when you're called because you are about to wait another half our in an exam room. When he sees you, he totally rushes you and doesn't give you a chance to discuss issues. I think he's out to set records. As soon as my meds are set I'm transferring my records out of his office. Wouldn't wish that place on my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Robert C. Brutkiewicz's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)