Ratings for Dr. Edward L. Davis

Dr Davis saved my life from a muscle defect cal DM. It started with problems of leg muscles that were tp to weak to climb stairs and falling in un even surfaces

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I went in for the specific reason to be checked for ADD. The first thing he said to me was he didn't treat fot ADD. I should have left right then. He ordered an MRI and other tests. While I was paying my bill and getting apointments made I see that he also does Botox... not a usual thing for a neuroligist to provide, I wouldn't think. More red flags for me! I should have investigated this Dr before I went to him. I feel like I wasted my time and money and will not bother to go farther with any treatments he requests.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I began taking my daughter to Dr. Davis about 17 years ago for migraines and was always pleased. She has since grown up and moved away but I was a patient of his myself about 18 months ago. I was again happy with his treatment. He is attentive and really seems to listen. He responds to your needs. He is a D.O. and that training may be the reason for his care and concern. I would go again if I needed a neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Thorough work up, good explanations. worked with me on cost. Quite helpful,and knowledgeable. His staff went beyond what I expected to help me find locations for tests.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Very scripted when he comes in and not very personable. He gives you the feeling that he wants you in and out of there asap.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I have never been treated so poorly by a medical professional in my entire life. The Dr. actually screamed at me and said my medical problem was my own fault! He yelled so loud that the entire office heard my personal information. I know everyone in the waiting room did. It was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I have NEVER had a problem with a doctor before. I follow doctor's orders and am kind and courteous. I left his office in tears. He breached my patient privay rights and didn't listen to a word I said. This man needs anger management classes. STAY FAR AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

This doctor is not very knowledgable. He failed to advise me of several conditions I had. I was in extreme pain and he advised there was nothing he could do. I ended up going to another neurologist, who spotted the problems right away and immediately referred me to the appropriate neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Edward L. Davis's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1978)

Phcs