Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Lambert

Entire family has been going Dr Lambert for 25 years, never had a problem or issue.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Three days after I had a filling the tooth became very sensitive. I went back for checkup and he told me the pain will go away if I wait two months or more. Waited two months, nothing changed. I go back again and he did some checking for sensitivity but I don't think he put the ice close enough to the affected tooth -- he tried to fool me and convince me that the tooth is healthy. He was argumentative and refused to listen to me. He pretty much told me there is nothing he can do and suggested I would either have to live with it or get a root canal ( and said that he would send me to another doctor for the root canal as it would be difficult to do it).

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Lambert is an outstanding dentist. His service is amazing. He is friendly. But most importantly, he is extremely qualified and knowledgeable. For example, he caught a very rare condition in my wife's molar that others failed to catch and was able to save the tooth. After visiting a half dozen dentists, I can state from experience that Dr. Lambert is the most qualified and provides the best care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I called in the first time complaining of pain. The office manager asked me to describe pain. When I arrived he informed me that he knew what it was the minute she told him. I was shocked at his expertise since it was only a description. His belief was that it was a malocclusion. He proceeded to grind and grind the molar( which was a crown) and said that should take care of it. Pain went away. Called in several months later with pain, again. Said it sometimes takes two grindings to fix problem that it was definitely a malocclusion because he really knew malocclusions. Grind, grind, grind. Went home with worse pain then ever,and a brochure for a mouth appliance for bruxism. When I went in again, with pain, he informed me that I probably had chronic pulpitis and would either have to live with it or get a root canal. When my husband went in, he too, had a malocclusion, grind, grind, grind.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr.Lambert also works at University of the Pacific Dental School as an instructor. He was extremely rude both to his patients and his students. During an emergency visit, after 2 hours waiting, He was unable to see a visible infection which was diagnosed by another dentist a day before. He was arguementative and refused to listen to me and claimed that it was a swollen lymph node from a childhood infection. He then refused to treat me and when I insisted I needed help with the pain he showed me the door. He is incompassionate, rude, and incompetent. Complaint filed with ADA and a legal action is pending.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006