Ratings for Dr. M. Pritz

Dr. Pritz saved my life and everyone on his medical staff was wonderful to deal with. He was honest and straight forward. He did a great job with my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Best DR I have encountered, he listens to his patients, time does not matter. He is great at what he does and most of all, HE CARES. the mean comments made on here cannot be true. Why would some one belittle another person, a great DR as DR. Pritz?

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

When I first saw Dr. Pritz over 3 years ago I was lying on the examining table and he became angry about it. I was suffering from severe occipital neuralgia and he frowned at me and told me to sit up. After examining me he told me that since I did NOT have neurological deficits that he would not do surgery. I tried several times to tell him the pain was up the back of my head and was caused by the C3/C4. And that something had to be done! He refused so I suffered for 3 more years before I switched to another group of spine surgeons. When the NS saw the condition I was in, he couldn't believe it. He did the surgery, I am rid of the horrendous headaches and am painfree!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

He was rude and did not want to give me the time of day. Wasn't knowledgable in the field of Chiari Mlaformation. Told me that all my symptoms weren't Chiari related. I had decompression surgery for Chiari in NY at The Chiari Institute 6 months after being told from Dr. Pritz that Chairi wasn't causing my problems. I had no Spinal fluid flow and my symptoms worsened as time went on.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. M. Pritz's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)