Ratings for Dr. Tauhni T. Hunt

Dr Hunt and her nurse, I believe her name is Shari are great. Some of the nurses who call you back and take your vitals could be friendlier. All the other nurses I worked with for stress tests were amazing. The ultrasound sound tech kelsey is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. hunt is amazing at what she does. She's blunt , but she's good. She delivered two of my babies and it was a breeze. She made me feel comfortable. She saved my daughter at birth because she caught the extremely low amniotic fluid. I will forever be greatful to her. I have seen many doctors but she has always been my favorite.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Hunt is by far the best Dr. I have ever been too and I've seen my fair share of Drs. My husband and I struggled with infertility for 4 years. After being referred to Sioux falls to see feritlity specialists, we still didn't get pregnant. We did 3 rounds of IVF and several other fertility treatments. After being financially drained, we sought out a new Dr here in town. Dr Hunt took us under her wing. She was very kind and understanding. Within a few months and two IUI's later, we were pregnant with TWINS!!! Throughout my pregnancy she answered ALL of my questions and I had lots of them. She got to deliver the twins too and the experience was amazing. I would recommend Dr. Hunt to anyone trying to get pregnant because she will NOT give up on you. Her nurse is also AMAZING. They truely care for their patients!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Hunt is FANTASTIC!!! She delivered my first child and I couldnt of asked for anyone better. I will deffinately be looking to her to deliver my 2nd child. She always makes you feel like your important and gives you her full attention. Wonderful Doctor :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I have 3 children and Dr Hunt delivered all 3. On the last child she did not do all of the care due to insurance stuff beyond our control. Once I got switched over she took over without any hassles. I had all my non stress tests in the office instead of going to the hospital and no more perinatologist appts as she could handle all the concerns. Her nurse is super nice and always has a smile. There is 6 years between my last 2 kids and they remembered to ask about all of my kids and how family was doing. I don't always like the billing people and the fact it all has to be paid for before delivery but I guess it insures they get their money and don't have to deal with collections as much. It just gets hard to afford when you are high risk and have a lot of appointments. I am not crazy about the other drs in her office either. Dr Hunt is extremely knowlegeable and always makes me feel at ease and understands my "stupid ?s" without making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

This Dr. didn't tell me to bring anyone to my viset for results on a pap when she knew that she was going to tell me that I had cancer. She told me like she was asking me to take out the trash. I was at the apt. alone and found myself not knowing what questions to ask due to the fact that I was to bemused about the fact that she just said I had "CANCER". I found myself sitting in my car in the parking lot crying. I had trouble getting my records from her office when I was looking for a second opinion. Dr. Hunt's nurse had the nerve to call me and tell me that I didn't need a second opinion when she got my request for my records. I found this Dr.'s nurse to be less then helpful on more then one occasion. I had many sleepless nights and alot of needless worry due to the fact that end the end I was told my a cancer dr. that I in fact didn't have cancer at all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Good bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. She's all business and shows concern and gives her full attention. She's always nice and sincere. I asked a couple of nurses who they would recommend and both of them independently of each other recommended Dr Hunt because they went to her. That was a good indication that she was a good doctor. I never have to wait an extended amount of time which I appreciate. She seems to be concerned about my health in general. The office personnel are always nice to deal with, both coming and going. I've gone to her for about 5 or 6 years and have been very satisfied. I feel she is very thorough. I usually have a physical exam as well as gynecological exam. I have no problem recommending her to anyone, in fact, I have quite often recommended her to others. I think she keeps up on the latest information and that makes me more confident that I made the right choice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Hunt is a GREAT physician! She delivered both of my children and I would not have had it any other way. We moved for my second pregnancy but drove 2 hours to continuing doctoring with Hunt. Absolutely professional and very personable. She will give you that small office feel with one-on-one time in a larger office setting. I never have problems getting scheduled and if you have a question they always get back to you in a timely manner. 10 of 10!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

She is very good at what she does. She is very confident and skilled. Now I have moved from Sioux City and im having a hard time finding someone even half as good as she was. Very professional and knowledgable. The absolute best

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. Tauhni T. Hunt's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)