You may also like

Rate Dr. Mutahar Fauzia

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia's Ratings

I’ve never written an online review before, but created an account specifically so I could share my experience with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia. Being new to the city a few years ago, I had the good fortune to be recommended to Dr. Fauzia by a close friend. I have been grateful ever since. Let’s be honest, no one enjoys these kinds of appointments, but Dr. Fauzia and her husband (who runs the office) make every effort to ensure the experience is as comfortable and stress-free as possible.

If you are looking for a typical health appointment experience where some bored assistant asks for your insurance card before anything else followed by a two second appointment with a doctor who may or may not know your name in a sterile, cold office without bothering to even make eye contact, this is not your place. With Dr. Fauzia, you will find old school medicine at its finest – she is extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but kind and comforting as well. She has the rare gift of knowing how to balance modern medicine with traditional bedside manner. She takes the time to review your full medical history and answer any questions or concerns you may have; never making you feel rushed or dismissed. She thoughtfully explains procedures before they take place to reduce anxiety and follows up personally. I wish every specialist had her style of attention and care.

It is enough to say that Dr. Fauzia now has my sister and several close friends as patients. This is the kind of recommendation you selfishly want to share only with the ones you love for fear that her practice may fill up, but knowing that she always makes time for each patient is just too good not to share here with everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I am astonished at all the positive reviews. A Dr. Doesn't step out of the room when you undressed, 2ndly she asks several times for the insurance or payment method. She always discussed about unrelated things and she'll not give you her whole time on your turn even. She's wondering here n there all the time. She never listens you properly and always talk about her faith. She shows care for you but actually she only cares about her money. We always had the bad experience with her. She doesn't deserve this profession simply.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I met Dr Fauzia for tge first time only one week before my wife delivery date, but she gives us a great support in every thing. I have never met such doctor enjoy that level of honesty and patience. her knowledge level and experience are unbelievable. whenever we call her she answer, I am thankful to God that we found her in that tight time to support my wife in her delivery since it was the 5th C-section for her and we were very worried about her situation.
Thanks alot Dr. Fauzia for every thing. God bless you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Fauzia for 3 years now. She is a very patient and kind woman. She has always treated me with respect. She has always taken very good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I am astonished at all the positive reviews. Yes, doctor Fauzia may have okay bedside manners and offer you her personal number, that doesn't justify the time you spend in the office waiting. You can literally spend 5 hours+ at a doctor's visit. If you are more comfortable at a home-type office setting this is the place for you. The doctor does not step out of the room when you undress, nor does this practice offer a robe, or a sheet over your lap. The doctor speaks about her faith often, which may be comforting to some. However, it can be uncomfortable to those who do not practice the same faith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Fauzia is the best OB dr I have ever had she is just great she treats her patients like her family she takes the time to listen to her patient and whenever u call her about something she is always there to help and listen to her patients she I had problems keeping pregnancy I had miscarriages before but when I started following up with dr Fauzia she did all the test needed and took all the precautions necessary to make Shute my baby is all right thanks god for having her in our are

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I have been visiting Dr.Fozia on and off for the past 5 years and now it has been six months, I am regularly visiting her. The most inspiring thing I noticed in Dr. Fauzia is eagerness in latest practices trends and research in her field. Her inclination towards knowledge strengthen my trust on her and I feel like I am in good hands. Apart from her best care, she helped me every possible way during the most distressful time when I miscarried last summer. Her staff is also very nice and accommodating even in busy days. I admire Dr. Fauzia not only for her knowledge but also for her personal qualities she is blessed with. I recommend Dr. Fauzia if someone needs best OB/GYN care .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Fauzia is one of the best doctor with great personalty, she is like a mother for me like an angle for me who saved my first ban's life. not only mine she helped my sister in law who was about to miscarriage but doctor fauzia was the only one who said first God then I will help you. in our family we have 2 new lives thanks to doctor fauzia. she docent care if you have insurance or not, you have money or not she only see human and welling to help no matter what. her office stuff is kind and there is short time of wait. She spend time and answer all your questions, I can't find words to describe her. I strongly recommend her to all women who needs help because she is the only one who can help you. May God give her long life to save more lives.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I was Dr Fauzia’s patient when I was living in Virginia. She provided her personal cell phone number to answer my questions. Dr Fauzia’s puts you at ease right away and her bedside manner is absolutely great. She has always given us all the time we needed and never rushed thru appointments. If needed she refers her patients to some of the best specialists in the area. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She checked me thoroughly, gave me enough time and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr.Fauzia is a very knowledgeable doctor. She is a wonderful woman. I am thankful to have found such a great doctor. She treats you like her own family member and makes you feel very comfortable. She is probably the first doctor I have ever met who strongly believe in prayers and God. She is very humble And polite. She is a very hard working lady. She works late hours and also on weekends which is very convenient for me and my work schedule. She treated me as I was her only patient and gave me enough time to answer all my questions. Unlike other doctors she is never in a rush although her waiting room is always filled with patients. May God bless her and May All Doctors be like her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1955428].votes_count ]]