Ratings for Dr. Mutahar Fauzia

My family LOVES Dr. Fauzia!! God bless this woman! She is THE most genuine, hardworking, compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! From day one, she reassured me that she’d take care of me with as much love and attention as she would her own daughter (this goes for ALL of her patients)! Her actions certainly proved that to me. She is very sensitive to everyone’s needs. She is also a veryyyy spiritual woman. She loves and fears God-which in turn means she does not want to do anyone wrong because she wholeheartedly relies on seeking God’s pleasure by being good to her fellow human beings. She never goes on vacation or takes a day off! Her office is always open until late, and she is ALWAYS available by phone! You can call her at ANYTIME-day or night-she will pick up and be ready to address your concerns. In fact, she URGES her patients to call her!! This is no exaggeration! If you call her with a problem, she won’t just assume or brush it off like it’s a common symptom-she will tell you to come into her office as soon as you can to check your vitals and do an ultrasound just to be sure everything is okay. That’s another thing I really like about her practice is that she does an ultrasound for EVERY SINGLE visit (because she wants to make sure everything is fine). As a first time mom who always worried about how the little baby is developing inside, this was veryyyy reassuring! She always asks for honest feedback so she can improve herself, if necessary. She is also extremely transparent and makes sure you are never cheated in any way. If there’s anything upsetting you-TELL HER! She’ll actually appreciate you being upfront and will try to resolve the problem. It may take some time before you really get to know her and understand her genuine motives but give her a chance and you will not be disappointed! I could go on raving about her. She is simply the best! Now, any time I go to any other doctor, I feel like I’m not being cared for the way Dr. Fauzia cares about her patients. Many doctors won’t give you the time of day. This woman goes above and beyond! Don’t pass up on this doctor!! MashaAllah tabarakAllah! May Allah (SWT) preserve her and bless her!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

She is an awesome and caring doctor I always feel safe with her I recommend her for any ladies who who wants knowledgeable doctor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor that my family always feel safe in her hands and she is very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I was a new patient with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia and I been so happy and satisfied. She goes out of her way to help her patients and gives her undivided attention to her patients. Her prices are reasonable and she is very professional and has a big heart for her patients, her office hours are very convenient. I am so blessed to have her as my doctor. I would recommend every woman to go and pay a visit. Also I didn't have insurance so she understood my concerns and helped me!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I know Dr. Fauzia for almost ten years. I am extremely pleased with the care that she provides me. She is patient focused physician, works one to one with the patient based on individual patient medical condition/ other unique circumstances. She loves to listen to the patient and discusses treatment options. She is extremely skilled physician with a thorough understanding on her subject. Her best thing is her pleasant smile, which she always shares with her patients. I have no words to express my gratitude for her. I definitely recommend Dr. Fauzia.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I would give zero star if it was possible. Wait time is at least 1 hour. she does unnecessary sonograms in order to bill your insurance and get more money. Office visit is 300$. But she charged my insurance 740$ for the fist visit and 560$ for the second visit which was 3 weeks later! Do not expect anything professional in her office. I never go back there

Submitted December 6, 2016

This doctor was my dream come true! She really saved me from having a csection and let me push for 10 hours which was my deepest wish to give birth normally. I am so greatful for the wonderful experience. It really was the best experience in my life. Any other doctor would not have cared and would have gave me a csection. Dr Fauzia does not care about money or what rules she breaks as long as she gives her patience 110% care and support. She is truly an angel on earth and I pray that God rewards her in this life and the hereafter. I am now pregnant with my second and having moved to a different state am very sad to not have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Me and my family have been going to Dr. Fauzia for 15 years I have 4 children 15,14,10, and a 2 year old. She has done an exceptional job for me throughout these years and for my family[ sister and sister in law]. She is like an angel and is the best in her field in my books and also in others books as well, if their was someone I would recommend to go to it would be Dr. Fauzia. Thank you for all the help

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Me and my entire family is going to Dr. Fauzia over a decade. She delivered both of my babies 9 and 7. I paid her the remaining balance from my second child a few months ago because I couldn't afford it earlier. She never gave me hard time about the money. Knowing her mankind nature, we have referred few people who can't afford to pay or don't have insurance. Being linked with medical field, I believe I and I know I can't be more satisfied else where. That is how amazing and knowledgeable Dr. Fauzia. She is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I’ve never written an online review before, but created an account specifically so I could share my experience with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia. Being new to the city a few years ago, I had the good fortune to be recommended to Dr. Fauzia by a close friend. I have been grateful ever since. Let’s be honest, no one enjoys these kinds of appointments, but Dr. Fauzia and her husband (who runs the office) make every effort to ensure the experience is as comfortable and stress-free as possible. If you are looking for a typical health appointment experience where some bored assistant asks for your insurance card before anything else followed by a two second appointment with a doctor who may or may not know your name in a sterile, cold office without bothering to even make eye contact, this is not your place. With Dr. Fauzia, you will find old school medicine at its finest – she is extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but kind and comforting as well. She has the rare gift of knowing how to balance modern medicine with traditional bedside manner. She takes the time to review your full medical history and answer any questions or concerns you may have; never making you feel rushed or dismissed. She thoughtfully explains procedures before they take place to reduce anxiety and follows up personally. I wish every specialist had her style of attention and care. It is enough to say that Dr. Fauzia now has my sister and several close friends as patients. This is the kind of recommendation you selfishly want to share only with the ones you love for fear that her practice may fill up, but knowing that she always makes time for each patient is just too good not to share here with everyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1979)