You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mutahar Fauzia

This doctor was my dream come true! She really saved me from having a csection and let me push for 10 hours which was my deepest wish to give birth normally. I am so greatful for the wonderful experience. It really was the best experience in my life. Any other doctor would not have cared and would have gave me a csection. Dr Fauzia does not care about money or what rules she breaks as long as she gives her patience 110% care and support. She is truly an angel on earth and I pray that God rewards her in this life and the hereafter. I am now pregnant with my second and having moved to a different state am very sad to not have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Me and my family have been going to Dr. Fauzia for 15 years I have 4 children 15,14,10, and a 2 year old. She has done an exceptional job for me throughout these years and for my family[ sister and sister in law]. She is like an angel and is the best in her field in my books and also in others books as well, if their was someone I would recommend to go to it would be Dr. Fauzia. Thank you for all the help

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Me and my entire family is going to Dr. Fauzia over a decade. She delivered both of my babies 9 and 7. I paid her the remaining balance from my second child a few months ago because I couldn't afford it earlier. She never gave me hard time about the money. Knowing her mankind nature, we have referred few people who can't afford to pay or don't have insurance. Being linked with medical field, I believe I and I know I can't be more satisfied else where. That is how amazing and knowledgeable Dr. Fauzia. She is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I’ve never written an online review before, but created an account specifically so I could share my experience with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia. Being new to the city a few years ago, I had the good fortune to be recommended to Dr. Fauzia by a close friend. I have been grateful ever since. Let’s be honest, no one enjoys these kinds of appointments, but Dr. Fauzia and her husband (who runs the office) make every effort to ensure the experience is as comfortable and stress-free as possible. If you are looking for a typical health appointment experience where some bored assistant asks for your insurance card before anything else followed by a two second appointment with a doctor who may or may not know your name in a sterile, cold office without bothering to even make eye contact, this is not your place. With Dr. Fauzia, you will find old school medicine at its finest – she is extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but kind and comforting as well. She has the rare gift of knowing how to balance modern medicine with traditional bedside manner. She takes the time to review your full medical history and answer any questions or concerns you may have; never making you feel rushed or dismissed. She thoughtfully explains procedures before they take place to reduce anxiety and follows up personally. I wish every specialist had her style of attention and care. It is enough to say that Dr. Fauzia now has my sister and several close friends as patients. This is the kind of recommendation you selfishly want to share only with the ones you love for fear that her practice may fill up, but knowing that she always makes time for each patient is just too good not to share here with everyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I am astonished at all the positive reviews. A Dr. Doesn't step out of the room when you undressed, 2ndly she asks several times for the insurance or payment method. She always discussed about unrelated things and she'll not give you her whole time on your turn even. She's wondering here n there all the time. She never listens you properly and always talk about her faith. She shows care for you but actually she only cares about her money. We always had the bad experience with her. She doesn't deserve this profession simply.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I met Dr Fauzia for tge first time only one week before my wife delivery date, but she gives us a great support in every thing. I have never met such doctor enjoy that level of honesty and patience. her knowledge level and experience are unbelievable. whenever we call her she answer, I am thankful to God that we found her in that tight time to support my wife in her delivery since it was the 5th C-section for her and we were very worried about her situation. Thanks alot Dr. Fauzia for every thing. God bless you

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Fauzia for 3 years now. She is a very patient and kind woman. She has always treated me with respect. She has always taken very good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I am astonished at all the positive reviews. Yes, doctor Fauzia may have okay bedside manners and offer you her personal number, that doesn't justify the time you spend in the office waiting. You can literally spend 5 hours+ at a doctor's visit. If you are more comfortable at a home-type office setting this is the place for you. The doctor does not step out of the room when you undress, nor does this practice offer a robe, or a sheet over your lap. The doctor speaks about her faith often, which may be comforting to some. However, it can be uncomfortable to those who do not practice the same faith.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Fauzia is the best OB dr I have ever had she is just great she treats her patients like her family she takes the time to listen to her patient and whenever u call her about something she is always there to help and listen to her patients she I had problems keeping pregnancy I had miscarriages before but when I started following up with dr Fauzia she did all the test needed and took all the precautions necessary to make Shute my baby is all right thanks god for having her in our are

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been visiting Dr.Fozia on and off for the past 5 years and now it has been six months, I am regularly visiting her. The most inspiring thing I noticed in Dr. Fauzia is eagerness in latest practices trends and research in her field. Her inclination towards knowledge strengthen my trust on her and I feel like I am in good hands. Apart from her best care, she helped me every possible way during the most distressful time when I miscarried last summer. Her staff is also very nice and accommodating even in busy days. I admire Dr. Fauzia not only for her knowledge but also for her personal qualities she is blessed with. I recommend Dr. Fauzia if someone needs best OB/GYN care .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1979)

GHI
Lumenos
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was my dream come true! She really saved me from having a csection and let me push for 10 hours which was my deepest wish to give birth normally. I ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my family have been going to Dr. Fauzia for 15 years I have 4 children 15,14,10, and a 2 year old. She has done an exceptional job for me throughout thes..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my entire family is going to Dr. Fauzia over a decade. She delivered both of my babies 9 and 7. I paid her the remaining balance from my second child ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve never written an online review before, but created an account specifically so I could share my experience with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia. Being new to the city a..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am astonished at all the positive reviews. A Dr. Doesn't step out of the room when you undressed, 2ndly she asks several times for the insurance or payment m..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr Fauzia for tge first time only one week before my wife delivery date, but she gives us a great support in every thing. I have never met such doctor enj..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Fauzia for 3 years now. She is a very patient and kind woman. She has always treated me with respect. She has always taken very good care..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I am astonished at all the positive reviews. Yes, doctor Fauzia may have okay bedside manners and offer you her personal number, that doesn't justify the time y..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fauzia is the best OB dr I have ever had she is just great she treats her patients like her family she takes the time to listen to her patient and whenever u..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting Dr.Fozia on and off for the past 5 years and now it has been six months, I am regularly visiting her. The most inspiring thing I noticed i..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fauzia is one of the best doctor with great personalty, she is like a mother for me like an angle for me who saved my first ban's life. not only mine she hel..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was Dr Fauzia’s patient when I was living in Virginia. She provided her personal cell phone number to answer my questions. Dr Fauzia’s puts you at ease right ..."

October 4, 2014