Ratings for Dr. James M. Carraher

He recommended unnecessary surgery and now my health is much worse than it was before I met with him. Afterward he denied a follow up visit. He didn't treat the underlying issue, but, instead pressured me into surgery to address the symptom. Now I am the one who has to live with the negative consequences of his ignorance. My health is much worse because of him!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Carraher since 1992.If he would ever retired, what would I do ?

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. James Carraher since the age of 2, my daughter has been seeing him since birth. I have never met a single doctor like Dr.Carraher. He bends over backwards to ensure patients are well taken care of, researches things he is not familiar with, makes weekend calls to ensure an extremely sick patient is feeling better after seeing them, and has always referred my family and I to the best specialists in the city whenever treatment was out of his realm of practice. If he had room to accept them all, I would refer everyone I knew to Dr.Carraher for their PCP needs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He is awesome. He cares a tremendous amount for his patients. He is what every doctor should strive to be!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. James M. Carraher's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1982)