Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Krulewski

I do not agree with the above comment, I had intralase LASIK this past April, 2013. Dr Krulewski did a wonderful job and seemed very knowledgeable and he absolutely knew what he was doing. I saw 20/15 the very next morning! During my evaluation he informed me of all the risks that follow along with LASIK so I felt very comforted knowing that my well-being was his main priority. The follow up care has been great! Quality is the #1 factor for any type of surgery and I for sure recommend Dr Krulewski for LASIK by far! I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I went to Dr Krulewski for Lasik and the results were a disaster and it was very expensive to have corrective work done at repetuable eye hospital. I was not aware that he doesn't own the laser equipment, the DR. is NOT the expert on the equipment, the Technician who travels with the equipment is the expert. I wound up with an eye that "looks like a roadmap" after it was mangled.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Thomas F. Krulewski's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1990)