Ratings for Dr. Eugene H. Kaji

Don't dare to disagree with him, especially on the basis of solid research, or you will be treated with contempt. Dr. Kaji is one of those old-school doctors who believes they do not provide a medical opinion, but instead medical gospel. He is offended (threatened) if you dare to know anything about a medical condition you've had you're entire life. I made the mistake of taking the recommendation of the National Marfan's Foundation over Dr. Kaji's, and in return was treated like a stubborn child.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Very smart guy. Addressed all issues that I had with factual information.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I am a male, 59 years old. I Would not recommend this guy to anyone! asked me questions, but gave me no time to think about what he asked. If I did not answer promptly he moved on to the next question, more than once cut me off in my conversation. But it is when he said to me, "I am trying to make you understand" and its the patients that get called "anxious"???? He went to school to be the doctor not me, yes patients have questions! Talked about a procedure he indicated it was not necessary, when I agreed and said ok, he then said he would note in my chart I refused the test at this time? Another young cocky doctor, don't waste your time on this guy, he's rude and quite conceded.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Eugene H. Kaji's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)