Ratings for Dr. Deena Ages

I first visited Dr. Ages upon referral from my sister. She was great the first time I met her! On my second visit she was rude, unhelpful; would not send me out for blood tests; she would not listen to my concerns and told me flat out that she is really busy with her " family patients" and that I should go see my primary doctor and have them refer me / do tests. I did tell her I didn't have a family doctor and she told me she was not accepting patients .The entire time I sat there and expressed all my concerns she kept trying to leave and told me more than once that she was very busy, it was likely nothing. She is my sisters Family Doctor. My sister loves her and she really has been there to assist my sister in all the ways a doctor can. My opinion of her is simply that she is a good Doctor, but if you are just a walk in patient she doesn't care about you or your concerns; she cant be bothered wasting her time on you and simply doesn't care about your well being.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very rude, I have been going to this clinic for year, other staff and doctors are fantastic, she is rude.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Ages is a fantastic doctor. I cannot understand why these negative reviews. She is sweet, caring, calm, intelligent & knows the best Specialists. Rude? Makes no sense to me. Maybe for those of you who thought she was rude just didn't hear what you wanted from her. I have been going to her for 5 years now. Have referred her to all of the females in my life. NONE have a single bad word to say. The staff can be rude and unprofessional. She needs her own office.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor, very rude and unprofessional...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I laughed out loud at some of the ridiculous comments left on here about this doctor. She is an excellent doctor and was referred to her through a friend after my previous family doctor retired. She was thorough and ATTENTIVE .. she was professional and did all required testing I needed in seeing her for the first time. Her bedside manners are exemplary an I wish more doctors were like this. When I'm seeking medical service's I'm not seeking to be cuddled.. she is straight forward and has always given me great referrals. I have recommended her to many family and friends and continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

She's been my family doctor for a few years now and I really like her. She is very knowledgeable and I feel confident in her diagnosis

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Worst doctor ever.very rude .won't recommend her at all!!!!!no manners .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I have to agree with the negative reviews of this doctor. She tried to coax me into making her my main doctor after seeing her for a walk-in, then when I needed to be treated ongoing for a condition....didn't want to help me when I was in excruciating pain nor fill out the paperwork I needed completed. Very rude and condescending! Wait times are ridiculous too. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Found her to be rude and condescending. It's true, she does not make eye contact and doesn't allow you to answer questions. I avoid her when I go to this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This doctor and the associates are the most unhelpful and unprofessional I've ever come in contact with. I was a pregnant patient who was refused aid in being referred to a gynocologist at the Brampton Civic Hospital - which is the closest hospital to where I live. I was told that since Dr. Ages didn't know anyone out of the Brampton hospital that I would have to call to find a doctor who is accepting new patients myself. Anyone in the medical field knows someone cannot merly call a hospital and ask for a doctor referal, let alone book an apointment. So after a few attempts I managed to get a doctor's name from one of the ladies at the hospital - but not without her mentioning to me a few times that "your doctor's office should be the one calling for this information." Once I passed on the information to the office they again failed to book me an apointment with the doctor. I called back to follow up on what was taking so long and the lady at the front desk said there was a note on my file that I was going to book my own apointment. ---So done with this office. They do not care that I am pregnant. I could be dying and they would not bat a lash.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015