Ratings for Dr. Ziad Omar

I did Invisalign with Dr. Omar and just had my year check up. Very happy with process, service, and results. Dr. Omar delivered what he said he would deliver. #1. Don't go anywhere else !

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Amazing doctor ! I couldnt be happier with my smile... it only took Dr Omar 1 year. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Dr Ziyad pays great attention to detail and tries everything to make your teeth look perfect. Great service !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr. Ziad Omar is such a gem. He’s not only personable, but his work is excellent. He always goes above and beyond. If your looking for an Orthodontist look no more Dr. Omar will more than take care of you. The staff are great as well. The office is very clean, organized and welcoming. Thank you Dr. Omar and staff. Keep up the excellent work.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Staff is good and Dr. Omar is charming, just not happy with my new gummy smile.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

We had a very good experience with Dr. Omar and everyone at the office. Delivered what he said and we just had our exam one year after finishing to make sure retainers are still good. I will definitely bring my other son to Dr. Omar when he is ready for braces.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Very understanding and accommodating. The office and Dr. Omar make you feel good even on a bad day. Great job on my daughter's teeth. Took about 2 years and the cost was very reasonable. Look no where else. Sally M.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Omar and the staff have a friendly and knowledgeable approach. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Very happy with the end results. 100% recommend Dr Omar.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Very happy with results and frankly the entire experience. We started braces with my dentist and my daughter's appointments were a total guess work. My dentist said he reached a road end and recommended we see Dr. Omar. We were frustrated because we didn't know what to expect. It wasn't easy but we made the switch and we are super glad we did. Amazing guy ! Thank you for being patient with her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019