Ratings for Dr. Nancy Greenwald

She is a insurance doctor who cares more about doing what they want than treating the patient. She put him on a prescription but when he started having side effects said that it "was age related". He did not have this problems prior to starting this medication but now can live with the side effects. Spent more time typing on her computer that listening to what the patient had to say and then all she could say was he was depressed. The State Insurance Fund was in the conference call telling her what they wanted her to do and she did it with no regards to the well being and safety of the patient. The patient in her opinion is all "better" but has all the problems that he started with and then some that was brought on by her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

We (my wife and I) have been seeing Dr. Greenwald for 8 years to manage all the complications of a major stroke. She understands, listens, treats people with respect and is patient when there are speech difficulties. and other physical and cognitive challenges. We have seen other rehab docs but Dr. G is by far the best we have encountered. She very thorough and open minded and caring...I don't know what more a person could ask for.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I saw Dr Greenwald for a brain injury accident and she helped me so much.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

even though he is on medicaid she treets him very well and validates him. even though he has had a massive stroke she does not talk down to him at all and takes care of things well

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

When you pay a doctor you should not have to tell them what procedures you have had, at her recommendation. Asked about PT and she said "haven't we tried that?", this was on the sixth visit. Asked about certain medication (non-narcotic) and she said "haven't we tried that? Both times this question was asked after 10 minutes of her looking at her laptop. She does not take the time to find out what patient is waiting (after 20 minutes or more) in the exam room. Does not install confidence.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Absolutly the worst Doctor I have ever been to. I believe she was clearly reporting miminal information to help the workman comp insurance, State insureance Fund. She was not an advicate for her paitent but for who paid her. Her examination of me indicated no further treatment needed. Four months later I required surgery due to all the broken hardware in my cervical spine. She also googled me and provided incorrect and non related information about me found on the internet in her report back to state insurance fund. I did file a complaint with the state medical board but they said all they could do was include my letter in her file. After retaining an attorney I have been able to get State Insurance fund to comply with thier responsiblity regarding my injury. It was unnessasary to have to go to this amount of work to get medical treatment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I feel she jumps to conclusions and does not listen to you when one has issues or concerns. She always states that "studies shows"

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I would not recommend her at all! Our experience was so bad, We thought seriously about filing a complaint with the medical association.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I feel Dr. Greenwald has been very sensitive to my needs and how I am feeling. She is interested in seeing me improve and has had my best interests at heart. I am still seeing Dr. Greenwald. I hope for continued improvement over time.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Greenwald has patients fill out a form with the things they need to discuss. The form also covers symptoms experiencing, pain, etc. She always makes sure to ask if the patient needs to discuss any issues not covered on the form.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Nancy Greenwald's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1993)