Ratings for Dr. Debbie Norrie

Deb Norrie is the most compassionate and caring doctor around. She is my third doctor since moving to London. This woman genuinely cares about her patients. My last doctor considered patients to be a number and had terrible PR skills. She listens and delves into the issue with concern and compassion. You feel like you are #1 on her list no matter what the problem is. She has contacted me late at night with information that I needed to know. Amazing, truly amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Always listens and takes everything you're feeling and saying into consideration. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

very helpful` very good listener!!! good doctor & person!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr Norrie is a great doctor but hard to get an appointment with. Staff not very accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I love Dr. Norrie, she is a great family physician who always takes the time to listen. Reception staff less than stellar.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Norrie is a truly great doctor. She took my complaints and pain seriously, didn't try to reduce any of it to 'stress' or 'woman problems'. She explained everything very clearly and put me on the right course of action. A truly great GP!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Love this lovely lady. She's been so great to me and my family and always has time for us.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Norrie is everything a family physician should be .... Knowledgeable, kind, caring, compassionate. She is always prepared for our appointment, following up on previous referrals and asking about personal events affecting health. She seems genuinely interested and shares her experiences when asked. She also educates me on women's health issues now that I am in the "senior" category. I feel so lucky to have Dr. Norrie for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Norrie is an excellent GP. She is consistently kind, caring, and thorough. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Norrie. If you are fortunate enough to be her patient, you are in great hands!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

So happy to have a family Dr who is interested in my whole health. From everything about my health to my interests, loss of a pet and corresponding w insurance, she is excellent. She is hard working and when I'm there I feel like I'm the most important person in the world. Kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. A fabulous Doc!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014