Ratings for Dr. Debbie Norrie

very helpful` very good listener!!! good doctor & person!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr Norrie is a great doctor but hard to get an appointment with. Staff not very accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I love Dr. Norrie, she is a great family physician who always takes the time to listen. Reception staff less than stellar.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Norrie is a truly great doctor. She took my complaints and pain seriously, didn't try to reduce any of it to 'stress' or 'woman problems'. She explained everything very clearly and put me on the right course of action. A truly great GP!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Love this lovely lady. She's been so great to me and my family and always has time for us.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Norrie is everything a family physician should be .... Knowledgeable, kind, caring, compassionate. She is always prepared for our appointment, following up on previous referrals and asking about personal events affecting health. She seems genuinely interested and shares her experiences when asked. She also educates me on women's health issues now that I am in the "senior" category. I feel so lucky to have Dr. Norrie for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Norrie is an excellent GP. She is consistently kind, caring, and thorough. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Norrie. If you are fortunate enough to be her patient, you are in great hands!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

So happy to have a family Dr who is interested in my whole health. From everything about my health to my interests, loss of a pet and corresponding w insurance, she is excellent. She is hard working and when I'm there I feel like I'm the most important person in the world. Kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. A fabulous Doc!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I am at a loss to describe this remarkable woman.. she is compassionate, caring,, loving, kind, knowledgeable, understanding, patient, she is just wonderful. We were fortunate to be refered to her after losing our doctor and what a blessing she was.. She helped my husband through a botched hip replacement he had, and he is now so very much better.. She took amazing care of my aging mother and was so supportive and kind and caring when mom was at the end of her life.. even making housecalls to make sure mom wasn't suffering, and when it was close to moms end, Dr. Norrie made is so easy for me to deal with everything and she was absolutlely wonderful through it all. She even made calls to my home on xmas day to see how i was holding up. (mom passed on boxing day). This is a wonderful person who we are so thankful that we have her as our doctor. We have moved away but we are still continuing to drive 2 hours to see her, thats how much we respect and admire her dedication

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Norrie is an excellent Dr. who makes me feel comfortable, makes me feel like she cares about my problems. She remembers the things we discuss. She offers the appropriate referrals. Her FHO supports are excellent as well. I never feel rushed when I see her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014