Ratings for Dr. Wynn Tran

Dr. Tran is an excellent optometrist. I needed a new set of Contact lenses. I previously had an optometrist for over 30 years but he retired so I made a random appointment with the nearest optometrist convenient to my office and fortunately, It turned out to be Dr. Tran. My visit with her was efficient, informative and she gives the impression that she truly cares. The pair of RGP contact lenses I recieved from her corrected my vision beyond what I previously wore and increased my comfort factor. I will definitely return to her for glasses. I believe she is honest and will recommend what is in my best interest.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Extremely friendly and humorous. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions with patience and care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Tran is amazing. Great personality, keeps the appointment comfortable, and genuinely cares about her patients.I feel so lucky I stumbled into this place and have a doctor I can trust and respect.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011