Ratings for Dr. Ryan Funk

I had such a positive experience with Ryan and would highly recommend him. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for about two years and we were pretty sure we would eventually have to resort to IVF. However, after seeing Ryan for 5 months we became pregnant without IVF, I never expected it to happen so fast. It was so nice having Ryan to help me through this whole process as it can become quite overwhelming, even once you do become pregnant. I will definitely be going back to him when we are ready to try for our second.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I always looked forward to my weekly appointment with Dr. Ryan. He is caring, supportive, offers helpful advice and is a great listener. He put me at ease and always gave me a positive outlook. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Ryan has been my acupuncurist through both my pregnancies. I always looked forward to my sessions as he provided me with a supportive and encouraging environment. His wisdom and guidance helped me get through all the phases of pregnancy and birthing. I always left feeling relaxed, at peace and motivated. Thank you Ryan!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Ryan has helped several members of my family from fertility, to mental health. The first thing you notice about Ryan's bedside manner is how comforting and compassionate he is. Beyond that, he offers ongoing support through email. Once you are a patient of Ryan's, you are ALWAYS a patient. My family and I can't say enough about how much we appreciate Ryan's kindness and support.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

We worked with Ryan during our IVF cycle. He was amazing. He takes a very holistic approach and includes diet and lifestyle recommendations to support the acupuncture. He is kind, caring, interested and knowledgable. I also found he was extremely accessible, always available via email for questions and very quick to reply with his answers and feedback. He even followed up after our baby was born to see how we were doing. I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ryan!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

If you are struggling with fertility issues, I would definitely recommend Ryan. I just wish I visited him sooner! He is kind, knowledgeable and will be straight up with you. He often explained things in much more details than my doctor. In addition, not only does he help on with acupuncture and diet lifestyle changes but he encourages a positive outlook, which is much needed, especially when you may not be feeling so positive. I highly recommend Ryan.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

very good

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

The Acubalance Team are an amazing group from the doctors to the support staff! Ryan helped us step by step from TTC naturally and all the way to IVF. I am now in my second trimester and couldn't imagine getting here without Ryan's support, knowledge and caring nature. Thank you for all you have done to get us through this roller coaster of a ride!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr Funk was such a pleasure to work with. He was so supportive and knowlegable during my round of Ivf. I wish I had heard of him before I started the extraction process. He was only able to help me through the implantation of one frozen cycle which however did not end up being a viable pregnancy after 5 weeks. His support and kindness was greatly appreciated during that time. His advice,herbal treatments and diet put me at ease and gave me hope. While taking a break from IVF I conceived naturally and gave birth to a baby boy 2 months ago. I will be going back to Dr funk to help regulate my cycle again and if blessed to try naturally for a second child

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Ryan is truly amazing. He listens to everything and gives his feedback. I am trying to get pregnant after multiple failed IVF and IUI, unexplained infertility. Hopefully with the diet changes, herbs, supplements and weekly acupuncture I will have success. I would highly recommend Ryan. Acupuncture alone is very relaxing and takes my mind off things during my session. End goal pregnancy and staying positive, it will happen...some dreams do come true..this will be mine/ours..

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015