Ratings for Dr. Ryan Funk

Ryan has been my acupuncurist through both my pregnancies. I always looked forward to my sessions as he provided me with a supportive and encouraging environment. His wisdom and guidance helped me get through all the phases of pregnancy and birthing. I always left feeling relaxed, at peace and motivated. Thank you Ryan!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Ryan has helped several members of my family from fertility, to mental health. The first thing you notice about Ryan's bedside manner is how comforting and compassionate he is. Beyond that, he offers ongoing support through email. Once you are a patient of Ryan's, you are ALWAYS a patient. My family and I can't say enough about how much we appreciate Ryan's kindness and support.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

We worked with Ryan during our IVF cycle. He was amazing. He takes a very holistic approach and includes diet and lifestyle recommendations to support the acupuncture. He is kind, caring, interested and knowledgable. I also found he was extremely accessible, always available via email for questions and very quick to reply with his answers and feedback. He even followed up after our baby was born to see how we were doing. I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ryan!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

If you are struggling with fertility issues, I would definitely recommend Ryan. I just wish I visited him sooner! He is kind, knowledgeable and will be straight up with you. He often explained things in much more details than my doctor. In addition, not only does he help on with acupuncture and diet lifestyle changes but he encourages a positive outlook, which is much needed, especially when you may not be feeling so positive. I highly recommend Ryan.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

very good

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

The Acubalance Team are an amazing group from the doctors to the support staff! Ryan helped us step by step from TTC naturally and all the way to IVF. I am now in my second trimester and couldn't imagine getting here without Ryan's support, knowledge and caring nature. Thank you for all you have done to get us through this roller coaster of a ride!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr Funk was such a pleasure to work with. He was so supportive and knowlegable during my round of Ivf. I wish I had heard of him before I started the extraction process. He was only able to help me through the implantation of one frozen cycle which however did not end up being a viable pregnancy after 5 weeks. His support and kindness was greatly appreciated during that time. His advice,herbal treatments and diet put me at ease and gave me hope. While taking a break from IVF I conceived naturally and gave birth to a baby boy 2 months ago. I will be going back to Dr funk to help regulate my cycle again and if blessed to try naturally for a second child

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Ryan is truly amazing. He listens to everything and gives his feedback. I am trying to get pregnant after multiple failed IVF and IUI, unexplained infertility. Hopefully with the diet changes, herbs, supplements and weekly acupuncture I will have success. I would highly recommend Ryan. Acupuncture alone is very relaxing and takes my mind off things during my session. End goal pregnancy and staying positive, it will happen...some dreams do come true..this will be mine/ours..

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Amazing doctor! Dr. Funk made me feel 100% comfortable from our very first meeting. He was considerate, kind and very accommodating when it came to booking appointments around my work schedule. I highly recommend Dr Funk

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Ryan Funk's Credentials

• Ictcm

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan has been my acupuncurist through both my pregnancies. I always looked forward to my sessions as he provided me with a supportive and encouraging environmen..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan has helped several members of my family from fertility, to mental health. The first thing you notice about Ryan's bedside manner is how comforting and comp..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We worked with Ryan during our IVF cycle. He was amazing. He takes a very holistic approach and includes diet and lifestyle recommendations to support the acupu..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are struggling with fertility issues, I would definitely recommend Ryan. I just wish I visited him sooner! He is kind, knowledgeable and will be straight..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Acubalance Team are an amazing group from the doctors to the support staff! Ryan helped us step by step from TTC naturally and all the way to IVF. I am now ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Funk was such a pleasure to work with. He was so supportive and knowlegable during my round of Ivf. I wish I had heard of him before I started the extraction..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan is truly amazing. He listens to everything and gives his feedback. I am trying to get pregnant after multiple failed IVF and IUI, unexplained infertility. ..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Dr. Funk made me feel 100% comfortable from our very first meeting. He was considerate, kind and very accommodating when it came to booking appo..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ryan Funk was incredibly helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable during the care I received throughout my pregnancy. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was desperate to have another baby and had been trying so many years including IVF. None of the treatments nor medications worked for me, feeling so depresse..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for everything and making my experience the most comforting and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone loo..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Ryan Funk. He is not only knowledgeable in his field, he is kind and compassionate. He takes his time to get to know you, listens and g..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan is exactly what you want in a doctor. He takes the time to listen and is understanding and caring. He even responds to emails which shows the level of s..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Ryan for anyone dealing with infertility. His compassion and sincerity make the sad reality of the situation hopeful again. After over a year..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan has helped me through infertility, miscarriage, healthy pregnancy including cervical ripening, and low-lying placenta. He is accessible, personable, knowle..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 years of trying to conceive I was feeling hopeless and emotionally drained. But then, along came acupuncture. I was lucky to have come across Accubalanc..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I will recommend Dr ryan if you want to get pregnant he helped me a lot I got pregnant after 3 month treatment he is the best doctor ."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor who helped me conceive by supplementing my IVF journey with acupuncture and dietary changes"

October 20, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "V5Z 1E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "Suite 250, 828 West 8th Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "6046788600".

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 4, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

December 16, 2011