Ratings for Dr. Ryan Funk

If you're struggling with infertility, make Ryan a part of your TTC team! My husband and I struggled with infertility for years before our path led us to seek fertility treatments. Our diagnosis: MFI and DOR. Ryan treated my husband and I before our IVF cycle. His calming and positive demeanor was a blessing throughout the entire process. Our journey to parenthood wasn't easy. It required 2 surgeries to remove uterine polyps, a failed FET, followed by another FET that resulted in a miscarriage. Every step of the way Ryan was there providing (and adjusting) treatment as necessary but most importantly he provided me with invaluable support. Ryan is an excellent doctor but above that, he is kind, uplifting, positive and determined to see you succeed. Our 3rd and final FET was a success and Ryan was one of our biggest cheerleaders 😊 Once we were released from our fertility clinic, my husband and I were scared to lose their support. I decided to continue seeing Ryan throughout my pregnancy and was grateful that he stayed a constant throughout the next chapter. Our daughter is almost 4 months old and even after her birth, Ryan has been available to answer any questions I may have as a first time parent. Once you're a patient, you can always count on him! Thank you Ryan for helping us grow our family! We are forever grateful!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Ryan if you are struggling with infertility or going through fertility treatments. He is caring and kind, and very knowledgeable. We were already working with a fertility clinic when we came to Ryan, and he was such a great source of additional information that specialists sometimes don't have time to give. He saw us all the way from TTC naturally, through IUIs and finally IVF. Seeing him every week and being able to ask questions and get his feedback was such a comfort and made our whole IVF process so much easier and less stressful. We did one IVF cycle and are now 12 weeks pregnant - we couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I had such a positive experience with Ryan and would highly recommend him. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for about two years and we were pretty sure we would eventually have to resort to IVF. However, after seeing Ryan for 5 months we became pregnant without IVF, I never expected it to happen so fast. It was so nice having Ryan to help me through this whole process as it can become quite overwhelming, even once you do become pregnant. I will definitely be going back to him when we are ready to try for our second.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I always looked forward to my weekly appointment with Dr. Ryan. He is caring, supportive, offers helpful advice and is a great listener. He put me at ease and always gave me a positive outlook. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Ryan has been my acupuncurist through both my pregnancies. I always looked forward to my sessions as he provided me with a supportive and encouraging environment. His wisdom and guidance helped me get through all the phases of pregnancy and birthing. I always left feeling relaxed, at peace and motivated. Thank you Ryan!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Ryan has helped several members of my family from fertility, to mental health. The first thing you notice about Ryan's bedside manner is how comforting and compassionate he is. Beyond that, he offers ongoing support through email. Once you are a patient of Ryan's, you are ALWAYS a patient. My family and I can't say enough about how much we appreciate Ryan's kindness and support.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

We worked with Ryan during our IVF cycle. He was amazing. He takes a very holistic approach and includes diet and lifestyle recommendations to support the acupuncture. He is kind, caring, interested and knowledgable. I also found he was extremely accessible, always available via email for questions and very quick to reply with his answers and feedback. He even followed up after our baby was born to see how we were doing. I loved working with him and would highly recommend Ryan!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

If you are struggling with fertility issues, I would definitely recommend Ryan. I just wish I visited him sooner! He is kind, knowledgeable and will be straight up with you. He often explained things in much more details than my doctor. In addition, not only does he help on with acupuncture and diet lifestyle changes but he encourages a positive outlook, which is much needed, especially when you may not be feeling so positive. I highly recommend Ryan.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

The Acubalance Team are an amazing group from the doctors to the support staff! Ryan helped us step by step from TTC naturally and all the way to IVF. I am now in my second trimester and couldn't imagine getting here without Ryan's support, knowledge and caring nature. Thank you for all you have done to get us through this roller coaster of a ride!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr Funk was such a pleasure to work with. He was so supportive and knowlegable during my round of Ivf. I wish I had heard of him before I started the extraction process. He was only able to help me through the implantation of one frozen cycle which however did not end up being a viable pregnancy after 5 weeks. His support and kindness was greatly appreciated during that time. His advice,herbal treatments and diet put me at ease and gave me hope. While taking a break from IVF I conceived naturally and gave birth to a baby boy 2 months ago. I will be going back to Dr funk to help regulate my cycle again and if blessed to try naturally for a second child

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Ryan Funk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ictcm