You may also like

Rate Dr. Ryan Funk

Dr. Ryan Funk's Ratings

Dr. Ryan Funk was incredibly helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable during the care I received throughout my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I was desperate to have another baby and had been trying so many years including IVF. None of the treatments nor medications worked for me, feeling so depressed, I then met Dr. Ryan Funk last summer. After the first appointment with Dr. Ryan, I knew I was in the great hands. He suggested me taking some supplements and dietary changes as well as taught me to think positive. It made me realize that I was not taking care of my health. 10 months later, I am now thinking about the name of our upcoming baby #2. I could not be where I am now without Dr. Ryan's help and support. He truly is one of the best doctor here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Thank you for everything and making my experience the most comforting and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone looking to have a baby. You guys are awesome and baby says hi. Amazing Dr Ryan and his work :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2800273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Ryan Funk. He is not only knowledgeable in his field, he is kind and compassionate. He takes his time to get to know you, listens and genuinely wants to help you. He truly is a caring practitioner who goes above and beyond what is required of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Ryan is exactly what you want in a doctor. He takes the time to listen and is understanding and caring. He even responds to emails which shows the level of support he provides his client. I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I highly recommend Ryan for anyone dealing with infertility. His compassion and sincerity make the sad reality of the situation hopeful again. After over a year of unsuccessful cycles (unexplained), I conceived a few months after starting treatments with Ryan. I had tried other fertility drugs and treatments without success. You can tell that what he does makes a difference as your cycles change for the better. I went to him much sooner to get pregnant the second time and his treatment and plan worked again!He is caring and knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him, he truly cares about your health and success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Ryan has helped me through infertility, miscarriage, healthy pregnancy including cervical ripening, and low-lying placenta.
He is accessible, personable, knowledgable, and highly professional.
I would highly recommend him, and can't give enough accolades!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

After 2 years of trying to conceive I was feeling hopeless and emotionally drained. But then, along came acupuncture. I was lucky to have come across Accubalance and Dr. Ryan Funk. After starting acupuncture and doing acupuncture pre and post embryo transfer I was able to successfully become pregnant. Ryan's acupuncture treatment, advice, listening ear and guided imagery helped me through a difficult journey. The level of care Ryan provides is hard to find. Acupuncture undoubtedly helped me to get pregnant and cope emotionally. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Ryan Funk!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I will recommend Dr ryan if you want to get pregnant he helped me a lot I got pregnant after 3 month treatment he is the best doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor who helped me conceive by supplementing my IVF journey with acupuncture and dietary changes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584986].votes_count ]]