Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Kaye

Can't begin to relay the poor experience today had by myself and 4 other patients waiting for surgery. 5 hours!! sitting in a small cold waiting room never being told what was going on to delay our surgeries for so long. Told at one point 'don't know where he is' after having twice to wait in an even colder room for Dr. Kaye. By the time my surgery was finished, the attending nurse had left and the front receptionist was giving me post-op directions. Perhaps if we were told of the delay and approximate time we would be waiting we could have opted to go back to their initial warmer waiting room that had windows! Or we could have gone for a break to the tummies as none of us were able to eat lunch!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Terrible experience waited in cold office 5 hours without explanation.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Great facility Dr.Kaye inspires confidence in his expertise and the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

He is a great doctor. He really takes the time to talk to the patients and deal with problems. I have been really impressed with his care for my eyes. I would highly recommend him to deal with any issue with your eyes.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have had the pleasure to have Dr. Kaye treat me for over 10 years. He has been very professional, and it has been an excellent experience in every surgery or follow up appointmnet I have had with him. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I had a very bad experience with this doctor and the treatment from him was very bad. This doctor does not have the ability to relate to his patients. I came in with an eye allergy and my eyes was really red and itchy. After a battery of test, an SOP in Gimbels, such as dilating the pupils and painting my eyes with yellow dye, the staff asked me to wait. He came in, talk less and dictate a lot on his secretary whos typing on her computer. I asked him what he see on my retina wall and nerve as I told him I am diabetic, no answer. He dismissed me WITHOUT any prescription to at least ease up my discomfort, telling me to just continue to wash it with water. I have to drive back with a fully dilated, itchy, teary eyes and that after coming from an "eye specialist".

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I would highly recommend this doctor he took the time to listen to my problem and look for a solution even though that would require time. I don't worry about waiting for longer as long as I know the doctor takes the time and is willing to look after the patient properly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012