Dr. Ali Masoumi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Masoumi

Not only did Dr. Masoumi help in bringing me back to 100% after suffering back and neck injuries from a motor vehicle accident within a matter of a few months, he also helped treat and properly diagnose an unrelated elbow injury I was suffering from. He recognized that I had been misdiagnosed/ mistreated for several years and referred me for an MRI immediately. He took the time and effort to really get to the core of what was happening and was able to see something that SEVERAL other doctors, physiotherapists, and chiropractors failed to. He helped me obtain an appointment with a rheumatologist and is invested in assisting me with my proper diagnosis and treatment. Aside from his diagnosing skills he is extremely down to earth, approachable and one of the most helpful doctors I've ever encountered. I will forever be indebted to Dr. Masoumi for the help he's provided me. I will forever be indebted to Dr. Masoumi for the

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I saw Dr Masoumi at Coal Harbour clinic in Vancouver Downtown to get treatment for my shoulder. He has been extremely helpful, humble, fun and very knowledgeable, constantly upgrading his skills (even figuring out the detailed diagnostic before the ultrasound!) so you always benefit from the latest technics to get better. He is a good listener, always has a smile on his face and I would always recommend him for being compassionate and for caring about his patients. He referred me to Jonathan Coelho for physiotherapy and I could not thank both of them enough for making my shoulder great again. Not that I am in the rush to hurt myself again, but I would call Dr Ali Masoumi again in a heartbeat to guarantee the success of any treatment. Thanks a lot Doc!! Plus, he has a online booking system on his website that allows very quick bookings;) !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Ali Masoumi was able to increase my quality of life by reducing the pain in my heels.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was suffering from a chronic plantar fasciitis (heel pain ).i had tried 2 injections and two ciropractors but not useful. I found him very knowledgeable and caring. He elevated my life quality. Thank you Dr. Masoumi!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Masoumi helped greatly with my shoulder and leg pain, compared to when I went for physio elsewhere that did nothing. He is friendly and knowledgeable and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great doctor- very knowledgeable and experienced Knows what he is doing, and is very approachable, make you feel very comfortable, while doing an excellent job.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I saw Dr Masoumi in his South Surrey Clinic. He is an extremely helpful and caring practitioner. His ability to problem solve and assist me in getting treatment for a chronic back problem was outstanding. He referred me to the Scoli Clinic in Vancouver ( I have scoliosis) where I will receive a comprehensive assessment and care plan and ongoing folowup. Before I went to him, I had no idea where to turn for help, advice or treatment of this disorder. Thank you Dr Masoumi!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr.Ali Masoumi is a lifesaver. After waiting for back surgery and being rejected after 3 back injections. He was my last resort. I have seen numerous other chiropractor both before and after my injections with minimal results. Dr.Ali Masoumi has ended the pain that I have been constantly experiencing for the past 6 years.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Masoumi is an excellent chiropractor. I had a very severe shoulder injury & was not able to do my daily activities and sleep properly during the night. After seeing him for only one session, my pain relieved to the the extent that I was able to do my daily activities & sleep during the night without noticing the pain. I am so grateful to him for his help.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Ali Masoumi is knowledgable, helpful, friendly, humble and gets results. I experienced my all time best medical practitioners appointment last week; walked out of his office completely pain free. I'm a 50 year old road cyclist - he keeps me healthy so I can enjoy my sports, life and being fit!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients