You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali Masoumi

My mother was suffering from "tennis elbow" for almost a year. She could not sleep at nights and would usually wake up crying and feeling totally hopeless about the pain she's experiencing. She was not expecting much improvement when I took her to Dr. Masoumi for shock wave therapies; however after a few treatments she's finally relieved that it can actually be treated. She's no longer taking anti-inflammatory medications and she sleeps well now. I must thank Dr. Masoumi for his expertise and great bedside manner. Having a doctor who actually listens is very important especially for someone who has suffered a long time and wanted to grasp any opportunity to make the pains go away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I suffered from running related knee pain for two years before seeing Dr. Masoumi. I had seen 2 physiotherapists and a massage therapist for over 2 years with no success. I was so afraid to see a chiro from hearing other horror stories. He explained everything he was going to do and made me very comfortable. I started to feel better immediately and am only continuing to improve. After 2 years I'm finally able to run again and am not afraid of chiropractors anymore. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I was involved in a major car accident in 2004, and have seen multiple chiropractors over the past decade, in search of the one who could truly help fix my neck and back problems for good. My search is finally over, because Dr. Ali Masoumi is the *BEST* chiropractor I have ever seen. Dr. Ali Masoumi is very kind, caring, and a great listener. He is also highly knowledgeable and a great teacher (i.e., like a university professor), and he was able to fix my neck and back quickly and effectively. He is a world-class professional, who is trained in the techniques that work the best. He is not one of those chiropractors who barely adjusts a patient in order to keep them coming back over and over again to drag more money... those so-called "chiropractors" are incompetent scammers who drive me nuts, waste my time, take my money, and leave me in pain. In contrast, Dr. Ali Masoumi will fix you---fast and effectively!!! I feel so lucky and blessed to know Dr. Ali Masoumi, and I am proud to say that he will be my chiropractor for life. He is the VERY BEST!!! Did I mention that he's also very handsome, charming, and down-to-earth too??? :) He's awesome in every way. A++++++ and "5 Stars" all around!!!! Thank you Dr. Ali Masoumi. :)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have found Dr. Masoumi to be an extremely knowledgeable, understanding and caring Doctor. He has treated me for various chronic pain situations very successfully in a very short period of time. I had never been to a Chiropractor prior to seeing him and was sceptical of his ability to heal my injuries. His ability to pin point problems quickly and to fix what I thought were unfixable in a timely manner has totally impressed me. I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone who has pain that is difficult to live with. There does not seem to be any pain situation that he cannot heal.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Masoumi is a very professional, knowledgeable, patient, honest and caring Chiropractor. He is able to easily diagnose the problem, explain it to the patient and use the best technique to alleviate the pain. Above all, he is very passionate about what he is doing. I had an amazing experience with him . He was able to diagnose and treat my lower and mid back discomfort in couple of sessions. I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi to anybody suffering from chronic and new pain.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would recomend Dr. Ali Masoumi as a doctor who shows compassion and knowledge in his treatment. I had several chronic injuries and now through various treatments and his advice, I am able to return to the activities I enjoy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi. I am amazed how quickly he has alleviated the pain that I have suffered from for several years. I am very grateful for the knowledgeable and skilled treatment that I have received from him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had never been to chiro before, but thought I would see if it could help me with a shoulder injury. Dr. Ali Masoumi not only alleviated my discomfort, but also educated me about my injury in a way I would understand. He is dedicated to his craft and passionate about patient care. On top of it all, I have sincerely appreciated that he has always been honest about my progress and has not tried to extend treatment beyond what has actually been necessary. Having such success with my shoulder, I have just started seeing him for a different issue and am hopeful that we will achieve the same results!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has a great bedside manner. I am a healthcare professional and would highly recommend him. I am not completely free of pain yet but I no longer need meds to move or sleep. He is improving my quality of life enabling me to continue helping my patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has treated me in the past and is currently treating me for another condition. I find him to be very caring and compassionate. He is a true professional who listens well and does his best to help cure whatever physical problem someone is having!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother was suffering from "tennis elbow" for almost a year. She could not sleep at nights and would usually wake up crying and feeling totally hopeless about..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from running related knee pain for two years before seeing Dr. Masoumi. I had seen 2 physiotherapists and a massage therapist for over 2 years with ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was involved in a major car accident in 2004, and have seen multiple chiropractors over the past decade, in search of the one who could truly help fix my neck..."

July 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.caremedhealth.com" to "http://www.morgancrossingsportsmedicine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V3S 2N6". Address has been updated from "None" to "15850 26 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045605656".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Masoumi to be an extremely knowledgeable, understanding and caring Doctor. He has treated me for various chronic pain situations very successfu..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Masoumi is a very professional, knowledgeable, patient, honest and caring Chiropractor. He is able to easily diagnose the problem, explain it to the patient..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recomend Dr. Ali Masoumi as a doctor who shows compassion and knowledge in his treatment. I had several chronic injuries and now through various treatm..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi. I am amazed how quickly he has alleviated the pain that I have suffered from for several years. I am very grateful for th..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had never been to chiro before, but thought I would see if it could help me with a shoulder injury. Dr. Ali Masoumi not only alleviated my discomfort, but al..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Masoumi has a great bedside manner. I am a healthcare professional and would highly recommend him. I am not completely free of pain yet but I no longer need..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Masoumi has treated me in the past and is currently treating me for another condition. I find him to be very caring and compassionate. He is a true professi..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi! He quickly diagnosed the cause of my pain, applied the right treatments and in just a few treatments I'm on the path to b..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Masoumi must have gone to Hogwarts school of witchcraft & wizardry, because this man has MAGIC in his hands! For years, I went to other places for help with..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently started seeing Dr. Masoumi when I started to have some knee pain. As a runner this was very concerning to me. After a thorough assessment, he de..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yes Dr Ali Masoumi is as great as everyone says. It is very clear from the start his Heart is in what he does. He is kind, caring and very professional. He has ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Masoumi has helped a lot with my knee pain that i have had from an accident for the last 10 years while also keeping in mind that I had limited medical and ..."

September 10, 2014