Dr. Ali Masoumi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Masoumi

Dr. Ali Masoumi was able to increase my quality of life by reducing the pain in my heels.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was suffering from a chronic plantar fasciitis (heel pain ).i had tried 2 injections and two ciropractors but not useful. I found him very knowledgeable and caring. He elevated my life quality. Thank you Dr. Masoumi!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Masoumi helped greatly with my shoulder and leg pain, compared to when I went for physio elsewhere that did nothing. He is friendly and knowledgeable and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great doctor- very knowledgeable and experienced Knows what he is doing, and is very approachable, make you feel very comfortable, while doing an excellent job.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I saw Dr Masoumi in his South Surrey Clinic. He is an extremely helpful and caring practitioner. His ability to problem solve and assist me in getting treatment for a chronic back problem was outstanding. He referred me to the Scoli Clinic in Vancouver ( I have scoliosis) where I will receive a comprehensive assessment and care plan and ongoing folowup. Before I went to him, I had no idea where to turn for help, advice or treatment of this disorder. Thank you Dr Masoumi!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr.Ali Masoumi is a lifesaver. After waiting for back surgery and being rejected after 3 back injections. He was my last resort. I have seen numerous other chiropractor both before and after my injections with minimal results. Dr.Ali Masoumi has ended the pain that I have been constantly experiencing for the past 6 years.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Masoumi is an excellent chiropractor. I had a very severe shoulder injury & was not able to do my daily activities and sleep properly during the night. After seeing him for only one session, my pain relieved to the the extent that I was able to do my daily activities & sleep during the night without noticing the pain. I am so grateful to him for his help.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Ali Masoumi is knowledgable, helpful, friendly, humble and gets results. I experienced my all time best medical practitioners appointment last week; walked out of his office completely pain free. I'm a 50 year old road cyclist - he keeps me healthy so I can enjoy my sports, life and being fit!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My mother was suffering from "tennis elbow" for almost a year. She could not sleep at nights and would usually wake up crying and feeling totally hopeless about the pain she's experiencing. She was not expecting much improvement when I took her to Dr. Masoumi for shock wave therapies; however after a few treatments she's finally relieved that it can actually be treated. She's no longer taking anti-inflammatory medications and she sleeps well now. I must thank Dr. Masoumi for his expertise and great bedside manner. Having a doctor who actually listens is very important especially for someone who has suffered a long time and wanted to grasp any opportunity to make the pains go away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I suffered from running related knee pain for two years before seeing Dr. Masoumi. I had seen 2 physiotherapists and a massage therapist for over 2 years with no success. I was so afraid to see a chiro from hearing other horror stories. He explained everything he was going to do and made me very comfortable. I started to feel better immediately and am only continuing to improve. After 2 years I'm finally able to run again and am not afraid of chiropractors anymore. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC