You may also like

Rate Dr. Ali Masoumi

Dr. Ali Masoumi's Ratings

I was involved in a major car accident in 2004, and have seen multiple chiropractors over the past decade, in search of the one who could truly help fix my neck and back problems for good. My search is finally over, because Dr. Ali Masoumi is the *BEST* chiropractor I have ever seen. Dr. Ali Masoumi is very kind, caring, and a great listener. He is also highly knowledgeable and a great teacher (i.e., like a university professor), and he was able to fix my neck and back quickly and effectively. He is a world-class professional, who is trained in the techniques that work the best. He is not one of those chiropractors who barely adjusts a patient in order to keep them coming back over and over again to drag more money... those so-called "chiropractors" are incompetent scammers who drive me nuts, waste my time, take my money, and leave me in pain. In contrast, Dr. Ali Masoumi will fix you---fast and effectively!!! I feel so lucky and blessed to know Dr. Ali Masoumi, and I am proud to say that he will be my chiropractor for life. He is the VERY BEST!!! Did I mention that he's also very handsome, charming, and down-to-earth too??? :) He's awesome in every way. A++++++ and "5 Stars" all around!!!! Thank you Dr. Ali Masoumi. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have found Dr. Masoumi to be an extremely knowledgeable, understanding and caring Doctor. He has treated me for various chronic pain situations very successfully in a very short period of time. I had never been to a Chiropractor prior to seeing him and was sceptical of his ability to heal my injuries. His ability to pin point problems quickly and to fix what I thought were unfixable in a timely manner has totally impressed me. I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone who has pain that is difficult to live with. There does not seem to be any pain situation that he cannot heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Masoumi is a very professional, knowledgeable, patient, honest and caring Chiropractor. He is able to easily diagnose the problem, explain it to the patient and use the best technique to alleviate the pain. Above all, he is very passionate about what he is doing. I had an amazing experience with him . He was able to diagnose and treat my lower and mid back discomfort in couple of sessions. I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi to anybody suffering from chronic and new pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would recomend Dr. Ali Masoumi as a doctor who shows compassion and knowledge in his treatment. I had several chronic injuries and now through various treatments and his advice, I am able to return to the activities I enjoy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi. I am amazed how quickly he has alleviated the pain that I have suffered from for several years. I am very grateful for the knowledgeable and skilled treatment that I have received from him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I had never been to chiro before, but thought I would see if it could help me with a shoulder injury. Dr. Ali Masoumi not only alleviated my discomfort, but also educated me about my injury in a way I would understand. He is dedicated to his craft and passionate about patient care. On top of it all, I have sincerely appreciated that he has always been honest about my progress and has not tried to extend treatment beyond what has actually been necessary. Having such success with my shoulder, I have just started seeing him for a different issue and am hopeful that we will achieve the same results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has a great bedside manner. I am a healthcare professional and would highly recommend him. I am not completely free of pain yet but I no longer need meds to move or sleep. He is improving my quality of life enabling me to continue helping my patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Masoumi has treated me in the past and is currently treating me for another condition. I find him to be very caring and compassionate. He is a true professional who listens well and does his best to help cure whatever physical problem someone is having!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Masoumi! He quickly diagnosed the cause of my pain, applied the right treatments and in just a few treatments I'm on the path to being pain free. He is knowledgeable about the body, skilled in many forms of treatments and has a lovely bedside manner to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Masoumi must have gone to Hogwarts school of witchcraft & wizardry, because this man has MAGIC in his hands! For years, I went to other places for help with my arm, neck, back & leg, and no one was able to help. Once I started to see Dr. Masoumi, he was able to heal all the areas I had trouble with! He managed to alleviate the constant pain I was in, and even figured out a condition neurologists didn't even pick up on. I don't know what I would without him - I highly recommend this man to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632108].votes_count ]]