Ratings for Dr. Tara KIM

Always an excellent experience. She is very good with my daughter and myself. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I received very kind and thorough treatment, and Dr Kim provided excellent first experiences for my daughter. The staff are the same.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Kim is a wonderful dentist. I have three young children and they all love her. Her staff are also really friendly and bubbly and great with kids. Dr. Kim is an honest dentist. She told me to rinse my mouth with a fluoride mouthwash when I had a small cavity instead of filling it. When she x-rayed by teeth a few months later, my cavity was gone. How many dentists would do that and lose out on making more money?! I am so happy to have found a dentist that I trust!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

STAFF WERE VERY NICE AND ACCOMODATING, VERY INFORMATIVE AND ANSWERED ALL MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS..DR.KIM ESPECIALLY WAS VERY GENTLE AND FIXED ALL MY OLD BROKEN FILLINGS AND PUT ME AT EASE DURING THE APPOINTMENT.I JUST LOVE MY NEW SMILE!!! ;)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011