Ratings for Dr. Kelley E. Banagan

You feel as though you are being rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Banagan is an excellent physician and diagnostician. She took time to understand my injuries and the impact they were having on me. She proposed effective treatment and solutions and demonstrated compassion and caring in her demeanor. She is backed by a practice full of top qualified neurosurgeons and neurologists and belongs with them. Her support staff are likewise professional , caring and compassionate. I offer my highest regard and recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Banagan is awesome. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful she is. She takes time wih you and explains everything to you in detail. She truly cares about her patients. God bless you Kelley Banagan and stay the amazing person that you are.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Kelley was amazing. She listened to me and wanted to help me. She is compassionate and explains things very well. We need more Docs like her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

My 14 year old daughter went to Dr. Banagan for scoliosis. She was amazing from the very first time we met her. Banagan performed the surgery on the spine and was great. From the time we arrived at the hospital, everything happened as planned. Great bed side manner. And as Banagan calls them her boys were great also.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Banagan is awesome! I have seen several back surgeons over the last 25 years and Dr. Kelly has been by far the very best exceeding all of my expectations. I have never felt rushed and have always had my questions answered and explained thoroughly. She is so very compassionate. You never have to explain the severity of the pain for she explains the level of pain as if she had the injury herself. I would highly recommend Dr. Banagan.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Banagan. She was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgable, listened to our questions, and took extra time with us to make sure we understood and were comfortable. She is clearly a brilliant surgeon with a bright future. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

by far the most caring Physician I have ever dealt with. I was seen on time and felt like I was her only patient. Her staff were just as wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Very awkward. Condescending. Spoke to me like a child.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Kelley E. Banagan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2005)

Healthnet