Ratings for Dr. Sonia Pekic

Find a different podiatrist! I have had to wait for Sonia to show up for every appointment I've had. The clinic opens at 10 in the morning and she doesn't show up until 11. She doesn't apologize, just makes excuses. Spoke with another patient in the waiting room and they have experienced the exact same issue. She lacks consideration!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

She is very nice, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and very pleasant natured. She is genuinely interested in making her patience feel better. I would recommend Sonia to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

She made my orthotics in 2010, even after numerous return visit she was not able to correct the problem. I would never use her for orthotics.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

She is always positive, she knows what she is doing. I would recommend her. Ask her about her shoe collection.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Sonia is very nice and helpful and really patient. She took time with my child and made us feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgable, has great sence of humor and I recommend her to anyone. I can't believe some one would leave negative comment. It must be personal grudge of some sort.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I was not pleased with the level of service I received from Sonia at all. I found her to be very abrupt...almost to the point of being rude at times, and felt she was rushing me and not giving me the level of service I have received from other podiatrists in the past. I would highly recommend seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Sonia Pekic is one of those foot specialists that are not only intelligent, but kind and generous. She gives excellent advice, does great work and never over charges or has another agenda (like most podiatrists out there). Highly recommend her MedOne office in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011