Ratings for Dr. Shahzad Saleem Karim

This man (hero) saved my life at the age of 17 after I had a traumatic aeortic rupture following a car wreck. Been meaning to come and thank u after all these years and come say hi. Would love to have a chance to sit and chat with this man. Thank you for saving my life Dr. Karim. You truly are mine and families hero.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary of major valve surgery from Dr Karim. The year has gone by very fast with NO problems whatsoever. Dr Karim and his staff did an excellent job. Over the year I have heard several stories of heart patients problems. I tell them all I had the BEST surgeon and he is the best. Thank you Dr Karim for replacing and repairing my valves. My life is back to normal for that I am so thankful.................SIncerely .....Della Pearson

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Excellent surgeon I had an aortic valve replacement in August, 2011 I now have a mechanical valve. I got to see my son graduate and have had good health for 4 years now.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Excellent surgeon He replaced my aortic valve with a mechanical valve.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr karim and his staff at rch saved my life with emergency open heart surgery, fantasic results and utmost professionalism

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

He did my triple by pass surgery and basically saved my life. He briefly outlined the operation, assured me that everything will be ok and it went well, and thankfully I am here to write my comment in good health a year later.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

An excellent doctor, who did an aortic heart valve replacement for me. Hedaved my life. Surgery went well and minimal chest scarring. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Karim was my wife's surgeon, multiple bypass and came out all smiles. We owe you her life. He asked about any concerns around scars prior to the surgery and did fantastic work! Skilled hands! Thank you so much for choosing your specialty! Exceptional!

Submitted October 19, 2011