Ratings for Dr. Karl Stobbe

Dr.stobbe was a fantastic family doctor when he practiced in beamsville. Started seeing him as a teenager and had him for almost 20yrs. He delivered all 3 of my boys and never forgot their names over the years or their births. They happened to come pretty fast and he almost didnt make it in time once. He is a caring and concerned doctor for his patients and passionate about family practice. Miss him terribly as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Unfortunately, the good doctor did not work out for me...he just made matters worse. While at Quest (a service clinic for the disenfranchized, of which I am not...but to him I was) he judged me based on no records and a refusal to access my records...to him, I was a drug abuser and doctor hopper/shopper. In all of my 68 years of medical support, he surely has to have been...words fail me! No need to go on beating a dead horse. He told me I was only worth "10 minutes" to him. I am mentally/physically disabled. He has gone out of way to exacerbate my idiosyncracies and ignore or find disagreeable to him, the prescriptions of other doctors and specialists. Frantically searching anew for another doctor/psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Stobbe is a very compassionate and kind man. He appeared very knowledgeable and explained my condition very well and was thorough in his examination and recommendations for treatment. I was seen by him at WLMH in Grimsby in the Emergency Room.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011