Ratings for Dr. Vishal Goyal

Mixed feelings about this dr and office.. Has the feeling of an ambulance chasing lawyer that bleeds you dry

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

great staff. very nice office. really helped me. a great experience all around.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

LOVE THIS PLACE! AMAZING STAFF AND DOCTORS. I WAS REFERRED TO THEM BY A CO WORKER AND VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE MET THESE GUYS

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Great office and staff my family has been coming here over 6 months we love everything about this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is definitely one of the best chiro's in Winnipeg and he helped our whole family with different problems. The staff is also very friendly and very efficient. They go out of their way to insure you have the best possible experience and I actually look forward to seeing them all weekly. They all have the same intensions and genuinly care about your health. I have referred many people to Dr Vishal and they are all beyond pleased and have all had positive experiences like I do. I believe everyone should go in and get their spines checked to maintain a healthy natural way to live a happy healthy life. And by saying that, Dr Vishal is the Chiropractor to assist in that :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Do not recommend Dr. Vishal! I completely agree with people that state the pressure he puts on you to come up to 3-4 days a week. Also if you don't agree with him, he basically talks down to you and makes you feel like you're taking your health seriously. By the way Dr. Vishal I don't appreciate you telling me how I'm not doing 'active living', I'm very fit and healthy and your overweight and clearly do not practice what you preach. This being said they have extremely good support staff. Do yourself a favor if you must go to this clinic see one of their other doctors.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Great office, I been seeing dr vish for a few months now I feel better then I ever have before I'm glad he took the time to do a full evaluation and X-rays. Staff is also extremely helpful and pleasant

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I had been seeing a chiropractor for the past 10 years, mostly for monthly adjustments to maintain good health. In my first visit with Dr. Goyal, he took x-rays of my spine and neck which to my surprise were both quite abnormal. He was able to put me on a program, which started with vists 3 x per week and then decreased to 2 visits per week and now once a month after 6 months. The progress (updated xrays & the thermal scans) were remarkable. I am very thankful that he put me on a plan which has resulted in great health improvements. I would recommend this Chiropractic Centre to anyone looking for a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I completely disagree w the other comments I ve found this clinic to be amazing, dr vishal has helped me so much he always takes the time to answer my questions and I feel so much better since I've been seeing him

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I have no idea why he calls himself doctor. He tries to pressure you into a treatment plan and pretty much says if you don't agree you will die due to subluxations in the spine. This guy gives chiropractors a horrible name. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012