Ratings for Dr. Michael Kawerninski

He was my doctor for the birth of 2 of my children in Smothers. He is awesome so thoughtful and truly cares about you as a whole person. I miss you greatly. My kids still talk about how they loved to go see you and they are adults now. I wish every doctor had the compassion of this man.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

He is the best doctor I ever had. If you have a real problem - you should go to him. Very knowledgeable, caring, if you need a consultation with other specialist he will help you to set up an appointment. Absolutely love and trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

This Doctor has an amazing reputation: Thorough, knowledgeable, accurate, and effective toward medical treatment; He hears you and cares; excellence and high esteem...covering many communities, long term patients, and fellow associates in the medical field. His punctuality is understood: he cares and takes time with each patient... the wait is irrelevant. The journey since he has been my doctor and for my son has been one of overcoming many barriers and getting things done. Both of our health issues have massively improved under his care, where other professionals over looked many things-he did not. He is serious about our care and covers all bases. I am so grateful to have this man as our doctor in many ways. If we had not, our health treatment would have continued into the wrong direction with results for quality of life having not been found. Thank you Mike. From the fullness of my heart. I am hopeful we will be able to remain your patients for as long as we are here. Blessings to you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

He was my dr. for lots of years and I was sorry when he left Smithers. I looked him up because I wish I could be under his medical care again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr 'Mike' is never on time..but when it is your turn you get his full attention..he never sugar coats things but says everything in a caring and knowledge. He also makes you look at your medical issues and do homework so that you can understand and help with the best care for your condition and it is nice to be included...by far one of the best docs I have ever seen....cheers Dr Mike

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Best family doctor I ever had - wasn't always on time but I also knew when it was my turn he would take all the time necessary to help me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Genuinely care for his patients, love this doc!!! Isn't necessarily always on time, but that's a sacrifice I was willing to make!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011