Ratings for Dr. Natania Piper

My father went for a simple prostate surgery and has ended up with problems that she didn't have the time or interest to address. Went to another facility for a second opinion and found out he had 2 masses in his bladder that she never noticed. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Poor knowledge; exams are expensive, yet she does a poor job of assessment and does not follow up. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I found the doctor to be on time and nice She and her staff went out of their way to help my father understand his meds and got him a social worker to check in on him periodically. That wasnt her job but she took the time his primary care didnt.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Piper doesn't know a simple case of Epididymitis. She completely missed mine as it was on its way to becoming bilateral. She gave me a POOR exam. One suspects this is HOW SHE MISSED IT! I don't know why, but when she did speak over those 4 min., she spoke about testicles needing to be removed a lot - this "doctor" was absolutely useless to for! And merciless; I was in extreme pain! I asked for pain relief; she told me to use ibuprofen. Never waste your time on this "doc" if ever you find yourself in Aroostook County, Maine, and need real Urological care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Natania Piper's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Ameritas