Ratings for Dr. James A. Brinton

I went in to have a consultation about a few little veins in my leg, in the short time I was there he talked me out of that and talked me into what he said was smart lipo. I'm honestly not sure what it was but it excruciatingly painful and him and his daughter were arguing in the room about that fact that he wasn't sucking any fat, there was too much blood, etc... He had her leave the room and I was suddenly terrified. What had I done. My arms look horrible!! Don't know that it is fixable. He was so sweet and so kind when I first met him. Seemed like I could trust him, but back then (this was in 2009) I was very trusting, and always believed people. I was dumb and didn't pay attention to the many red flags slapping me right in the face. Once I got undressed and ready for procedure he talking about my body and how good I looked after 4 kids and was way to complimentary for a doctor. I wanted to do more about it but I am a very quiet person and had never done anything major to my body so I just thought I was stuck. I ended up going through some very hard times and getting divorced and got so caught up that I didn't do anything about it. He (almost everyone in that office) were deceiving and fake and I should have listened to the girl that ran out crying as I was waking in who told me to "stay the heck away from that place" but instead I let him tell some made up story about why she was crying and mad at them. I really was dumb and now I'm stuck with ugly lumpy arms.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Like many other patients I too had my legs ruined by Dr. Brinton. Luckily he is now in prison and can no longer hurt anyone else. I have had multiple consultations to try and fix my legs and the prognosis is not good. Each surgeon has said that they might be able to improve the damage but it can not be fixed. My self confidence is in the toilet. I can no longer wear a swim suit. If you have been hurt by Dr. Brinton please email me. I am interested in talking to you. brintonpatient@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Met a charming and personable Dr Brinton at the Women's conference. His assistants were pretty and pretty dumb, and just lingered with helping anyone. The service sucks there, also at Orem, and at his daughter's Elase as well. Dr Brinton may believe he himself is good intentioned, but he is flawed and unprofessional, and inappropriate. most importantly, he is NOT practiced is cosmetology: overstuffed one side of my lips, then tried to force it over to the other side so much my face got bruised. left large blobs of filling gel in my smile lines and face , and my nose bridge over the main veins by my eyes giving me migraines for days. My face was crooked and he said it was supposed to be like that! read reviews here: www.voiceofutah.blogspot.com/dr-james-brinton-keeping-utah-medicine.html Please save yourself some pain and wasted money and research where you go for your cosmetic services.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

The real crooks are his daughter Carrie and her husband Matt. If anyone knows a more arrogant person than them, please post. They also own and run Elase Academy and the school is horrible. I have a friend who went there and it's not even worth the money. The courses are bad and uneducating. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY BUSINESS TO ELASE ACADEMY!!! This place needs to close! They are crooks!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Convicted Drug Dealer. RAN an online pharmacy selling substandard drugs. One of Provo's finest.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Brinton has not been associated with the Salt Lake Elase locations for years and as of this month, he is no longer associated with ANY Elase location. Most importantly, he is no longer practicing medicine anywhere.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I went into Elase for advice on aging skin and how to look better at my age. At the time, I was very insecure about my looks. Dr. Brinton not only helped me look better, but made me feel better. Thank you Dr. Brinton!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I don't know why we should give him a break. He ruined my body and says that is the way it should be. Now I am paying more money to get fat put back in because he took me down to skin and muscle. It looks like he has ruined countless other women. Some how we need to stop him. I even asked him for references. My mistake was believing them. They could have been family members for all I know. He was so aggressive to get my money he actually called me. I don't know why that didn't give me red flags.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Brinton! He delivered 3 of my children and is the most kind and caring doctor I know. He would do anything to help everyone he knows. He is much better than the people in the above reviews give him credit for...he has done laser surgery on my face, botox regularly, and radius in my lips, all with wonderful results. His only downful, that I can see, is that he trusts others and goes out on a limb for them, only to get burned later. Give him a break!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!! I have been to Elase many times and i have yet to see him wash his hands once!! He has ruined so many beutiful women because he tries to make them what he thinks is "the perfect woman!" He will ruin your body he will ruin your life! Dr. Brinton should not even be allowed to be called a DR! He is a selfish money hungry person and that is how all Elase Spas our ran! If you want you life, body, image, and personality ruined than go to Elase if not stay as far away as possible from that place! P.S. lets be honest any nice comment on here about the Dr. is written by him or his family! I have never heard one nice thing about this man or his work so try to leave the nice comments to yourself Dr. Brinton

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. James A. Brinton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1975)

MVP Health