Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Dr. Vahab did an awesome job in straightening our son's and daughter's teeth. He's an excellent Orthodontist, great with children, calm, gentle and caring. He has a great staff support. They're very professional and highly experienced. Would highly recommend Dr. Vahab & his practice!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

We are quite pleased with the care Dr. Vahab has provided for our doctor. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Vahab is straightening our son's teeth and is doing a wonderful job. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

We are very happy with Dr. Vahab and his team. Professional, gentle and good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Vahab did an amazing job with my daughters braces. She was a thumb sucker until the age of 12 and had numerous defects in her jaw growth and even had a tooth that was not able to come in due to her habit. It took only 2 years to correct going through expanders and finally braces. Now she has a beautiful smile thanks to him I couldn't have asked for a better result. I highly recommend him to anyone not just kids he is very knowledgeable and very helpful in making you understand what will be done. Thank you Dr. Vahab!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Vahab...two words " just awesome". My boys loved him..he is "to the point". Had to move to a different practice due to personal reasons....still miss him ....just amazing and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I would highly recommend this doctor anytime, any day! He was amazing and knows what he is talking bout!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Love my new smile! Thank you Dr. Vahab! Dr. Vahab was very easy to work with. Very understanding of an older person's needs to still want to look good. Very happy with the outcome!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My daughter has had the easiest time dealing with her braces because of dealing with Dr Vahab. He has the best "bedside manor".

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He did a wonderful job straightening my son's teeth. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Philip J. Vahab's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP