Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Outstanding Staff BadgeWorld Class Punctuality BadgeExceptionally Helpful BadgeHighly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Dr. Vahab...two words " just awesome". My boys loved him..he is "to the point". Had to move to a different practice due to personal reasons....still miss him ....just amazing and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I would highly recommend this doctor anytime, any day! He was amazing and knows what he is talking bout!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Love my new smile! Thank you Dr. Vahab! Dr. Vahab was very easy to work with. Very understanding of an older person's needs to still want to look good. Very happy with the outcome!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My daughter has had the easiest time dealing with her braces because of dealing with Dr Vahab. He has the best "bedside manor".

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He did a wonderful job straightening my son's teeth. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Vahab's care. I love my new smile thanks to him and his staff! Would totally reccomend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been a happy and satisfied patient of Dr. Freedman for years. I began to have some shifting of teeth and was referred to Dr Vahab. He explained the Invisalign process very well, and I decided to use the procedure to straighten my teeth. I have now completed the Invisalign process and am happy with the results. The entire staff (including reception, techs, dentists) are knowledgeable and friendly. Although I have other dentists much closer to where I live, I will continue to make the journey to Herndon to see Dr. Vahab and Dr. Freedman for my dental care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Our family is very happy with the care that Dr. Vahab provided. Both of my children required braces and they have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr. Vahab. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vahab's practice for orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Philip Vahab and his staff were great always friendly and helpful,i would definitely recomend him and his staff to anyone i know that might need braces.Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Amazing staff and doctor. Our family has been using this practice for years. Everyone is helpful, polite and knowledgable. We would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Philip J. Vahab's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bcbs Illinois