Dr. Philip J. Vahab

Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Vahab

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He did a wonderful job straightening my son's teeth. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been a happy and satisfied patient of Dr. Freedman for years. I began to have some shifting of teeth and was referred to Dr Vahab. He explained the Invisalign process very well, and I decided to use the procedure to straighten my teeth. I have now completed the Invisalign process and am happy with the results. The entire staff (including reception, techs, dentists) are knowledgeable and friendly. Although I have other dentists much closer to where I live, I will continue to make the journey to Herndon to see Dr. Vahab and Dr. Freedman for my dental care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Our family is very happy with the care that Dr. Vahab provided. Both of my children required braces and they have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr. Vahab. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vahab's practice for orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Philip Vahab and his staff were great always friendly and helpful,i would definitely recomend him and his staff to anyone i know that might need braces.Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Amazing staff and doctor. Our family has been using this practice for years. Everyone is helpful, polite and knowledgable. We would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

We were very happy with Dr. Vahab's care. We also love Dr. McIlveen, the pediatric dentist in this Herndon office. The office staff is friendly, too, which helps at every visit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Vahab took excellent care of my son. If I had more children that needed braces I definitely would use Dr. Vahab again.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Dr Vahab and his staff and would totally recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Philip J. Vahab's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has had the easiest time dealing with her braces because of dealing with Dr Vahab. He has the best "bedside manor"."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a wonderful job straightening my son's teeth. I highly recommend!"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Vahab's care. I love my new smile thanks to him and his staff! Would totally reccomend."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a happy and satisfied patient of Dr. Freedman for years. I began to have some shifting of teeth and was referred to Dr Vahab. He explained the Inv..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family is very happy with the care that Dr. Vahab provided. Both of my children required braces and they have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr. Vahab. The staf..."

September 12, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Philip" to "Philip J."

October 21, 2013