Dr. Clare Boothroyd

Ratings for Dr. Clare Boothroyd

Great knowledge, however you are often treated as a 'number'. Some PR and attention to me as a patient would be great.... rather than just another number. Would be also good if she at the least had a quick review of your history before an appointment instead of having to remind her every time (even at a transfer or iui!!!).

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Clare Boothroyd

Dr. Clare Boothroyd's response
Thanks for your feedback. Very useful. I am always trying to improve.

Submitted October 15, 2018

Excellent service! Dr Boothroyd is the top of her game and she is awesome. Her reception staff are lovely and I never have to chase them for anything. When they say they’re going to call, they call!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was referred to Clare as we were having trouble conceiving naturally due to my history of endometriosis. Clare instantly made us feel at ease and is so knowledgeable. She explained everything to us in full. We have done our 1st transfer and are now 5 weeks pregnant. I can't believe this has happened! I would highly recommend Clare and her staff they do an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The second I walked in the door I knew Clare was the specialist for me. We instantly clicked and I felt at ease with her friendly and bubbly personality. Clare was able to provide me with further information regarding my very complex case on numerous occasions. Nothing was ever a hassle and she always took the time I needed as required. Yes on occasion she would run late for appointments but what busy specialist doesn't. The appointments that were needing to be on time were egg pick up and embryo transfer and these were on schedule so no complaints. After other specialists had given up on my complex case, Clare was the only one who persisted on to find the underlying cause resulting in a healthy baby. I would recommend clare boothroyd to anyone especially those who are an outside the box kind of case.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

After reading some not so good reviews on here i was very sceptical to see Clare due to my regular FS/OBGYN being away and was sent to Clare. Well im glad i did. Yes Clare was late for my first appointment but hey you got to expect that with any Dr or specialist in demand and if it was my procedure she was doing that went longer than expected i would expect her not to rush because she was late for another appointment as anybody else would its called patience and understanding, and know that you and many others are requiring this knowledgeable womans services and help and going through most likely the same hard heartbreaking road to have a child. I could not reccomend Dr Boothroyd high enough, her staff were great , care fertility where very helpful all the way and her bubbly personality helped at such a difficult time. Also she wasnt late for my procedure so when timing was the most important she didnt let me down :-) Wonderful, knowledgeable, highly skilled gem in the field of fertility.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Clare and her team were during the IVF process. We had complete confidence in Clare's ability to navigate us through our journey with warmth and compassion and above all honesty. I continue to recommend her to people I come across who are facing infertility struggles. Clare's level of knowledge is exemplary and filled us with the utmost confidence. My husband and I travel a 10 hour round trip to access her expertise bypassing many other practises. By the end of our successful journey it was almost sad to say goodbye. We look forward to returning to her for number 2.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Be prepared to wait over an hour on an average day and at least 30min on a good day. And no, this doesn't mean that she doesn't rush you out the door... she does! When I had further questions about future treatment, she said that will have to be discussed at another appointment or she will have to billy more at that appointment. In and out in 10minutes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Nice personality but that's where she gets 1 star. My experience with dr Boothroyd was terrible. Thank goodness I found another doctor who paid more attention to detail.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have been seeing Clare for a few months now and I am fairly disappointed. She seems to be juggling to many balls at once and her patients are her secondary focus. There has never been a time where I haven't waited at least 45mins for her. At one appointment I had waited just over 1 hour for her, for her then to call me into her room with a different patients name!! Is a knowledgable lady, however she is always rushed and very inconsistent. I feel your personal information is confidential and test results should be between the doctor and the patient, however I have always been called by administration staff with results that have be relayed by Clare. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

We saw Clare for MFI and I cannot recommend her highly enough. We did three EPUs and four transfers over the course of a year and we are now four months pregnant!!! Clare was so knowledgeable and understanding, but most importantly she was honest and realistic so we knew exactly what we were up against. She never lost faith and all of her staff were so wonderful - she always acted in our best interests and was so supportive. Clare is really proactive and often saw us for a long appointment or squeezed us in at the last minute, nothing was a hassle. We had a particularly complicated situation and she handled it so amazingly and perfectly. And now we are so over the moon to be pregnant. We were thrilled to be Clare's patients and will be back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Clare Boothroyd's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare