You may also like

A kind, efficient principled doctor. Always has time for questions.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have had Dr. Chemparathy since he took over my old doctor's practice and I couldn't be more happy with him. He did more for my daughter in her first visit with him them my old doctor had done in the year she was under her care. He was the one that diagnosed me with an ailment that I had been struggling with for the past 10 years and it was such a relief to have a name to it!. I've moved out of the city but still make the trip to see him because I can't justify going to another doctor. The staff are fantastic and I've never had a hard time getting an appt for same day or same week.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is one of the best doctors we have had very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I found the staff excellent. Receptionist and nurses are caring. However, I was very disappointed with this doctors care. He as no senstivity or empathy. I left his office in complete tears after going him for help. Instead he argued with me. I will not go back and see him again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I also use to have the doctor he replaced. She was useless and rude. I've been lucky to experience good health so maybe I'm not the best judge. However, I've have been in to see him recently a few times and I really like him. He has resolved my issues immediately, explained the problem, gave me choices and we proceeded with procedures that worked (non-surgical). I hope he does not retire or move. The staff there are wonderful, kind and respectful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Excellent family doctor, he takes the time to discuss your needs and keeps abreast of your family situation. The only doctor in recent years that bothered to follow up in person. After having been to a doctor in the UK who could not even remember who you were even after 3 years or what problem you had before it is very refreshing to find someone like Dr Chemparathy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Very kind, empathetic and knowledgable. Listens to your concerns. Very knowledgable re: orthopedics! Love him, will stay with this great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Overall very good experience with my whole family. My teenagers and my elderly parents like him. He takes time and gives good advice. When my mom was in the hospital with a broken leg he even called me to ask about her. Now which doctor does that? Only the one who cares and that's why we are with him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

he can only smile and smile and forget about your needs and problems and you need to remind him again and again - we have very-very bad experience with him- no knowledge at all- i am wonder how he pass his doc test-if he past ?-Never again !!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Joseph Chemparathy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A kind, efficient principled doctor. Always has time for questions."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Chemparathy since he took over my old doctor's practice and I couldn't be more happy with him. He did more for my daughter in her first visit wit..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the best doctors we have had very kind and helpful"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous doctor! He figured out that I was diabetic where as Dr. Janet Vickers didn't and I went to her for 20 years."

September 11, 2014