Ratings for Dr. Joseph Chemparathy

Kind, helpful and thorough. I'm very happy with Dr. Chemparathy's care, and he seems to have a good reputation within the local medical community, too.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Chemparathy for the past few years. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Never rushes you out the door.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. C. is a patient and attentive professional. I have recommended him to a friend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

The lack of care from this doctor is appauling, the only thing he cares about is swiping your ohip card, very unhappy with the way he has treated me. He keeps telling me that i am depressed and need to go on medication. I currently see a doctor at a mens clinic and he has solved all of my issues. He has absolutely no knowledge of the human body and muscles as well has very limited knowledge of nutrition. If you are younger than 40, do noy see this doctor as he cannot help you, I have grown tired of battling with a physician just because of pride and vanity. I do not recommend him. The staff are pleasent though, i guess there has to be some positive.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

A kind, efficient principled doctor. Always has time for questions.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have had Dr. Chemparathy since he took over my old doctor's practice and I couldn't be more happy with him. He did more for my daughter in her first visit with him them my old doctor had done in the year she was under her care. He was the one that diagnosed me with an ailment that I had been struggling with for the past 10 years and it was such a relief to have a name to it!. I've moved out of the city but still make the trip to see him because I can't justify going to another doctor. The staff are fantastic and I've never had a hard time getting an appt for same day or same week.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

He is one of the best doctors we have had very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Fabulous doctor! He figured out that I was diabetic where as Dr. Janet Vickers didn't and I went to her for 20 years.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I found the staff excellent. Receptionist and nurses are caring. However, I was very disappointed with this doctors care. He as no senstivity or empathy. I left his office in complete tears after going him for help. Instead he argued with me. I will not go back and see him again.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I also use to have the doctor he replaced. She was useless and rude. I've been lucky to experience good health so maybe I'm not the best judge. However, I've have been in to see him recently a few times and I really like him. He has resolved my issues immediately, explained the problem, gave me choices and we proceeded with procedures that worked (non-surgical). I hope he does not retire or move. The staff there are wonderful, kind and respectful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013