Ratings for Dr. Senti Senthalal

Rude, dismissive of my concerns, and so utterly unhelpful. I ended up requesting that the hospital assign another doctor, Dr. Jasper Yuen, who was much more willing to answer my questions and make adjustments to my treatment that would address my concerns. I would not recommend Dr. Senthalal.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Senthelal was a great doctor. He took me on when another oncologist kind of procrastinated on my treatment plan and was delaying treatment. Dr. Senthelal's soft spoken nature was straight forward and honest and he had a good sense of humor that I sorely needed. My goal was and is to not see him again but if I have a recurrence I will definitely trust him with my life again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This doctor has no understanding of what is role is. He does not comunicate with his patients, has no interest in their progress during radiation treatment and in my case, did not even show up for the final review. Never to be used again.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

This Radiation oncologist was lacking in any sort of bedside manners. He was agressive and extremely unempathetic. Dealing with Cancer and radiation treatments are daunting enough without such a negative personality. Overheard conversations seemed to indicate that he was rude to everyone he saw (I thought it was just me). He was very dismissive of my suffering and concerns, unhelpful with treatment for the terrible reaction I experienced. I would never darken his door again. I ended up asking to see another doctor who was much more helpful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011