Ratings for Dr. Amro El Sawaf

Too bad his staff is rude and unprofessional. They don't answer the phone and when they do and you explain that the machine is giving out the wrong information, they are extremely rude !!!!Dr Elsawaf is very good and knowledgeable. DR Elsawaf, you need to find more courteous staff!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very bad reception services. I tried calling for a month, and when someone took my call they forgot me on hold.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I waited 5 months to see this so called doctor. He stood at the opposite end of the room the whole time without looking at my issues or even inspecting my problems. He never came close. One issue, he said just rub it, another, he said he doesn't do things like that and referred me to a plastic surgeon?? Which NO, a dermatologist looks at things that I said. He wanted to know who referred me and who "did these things to me". He was 0% on patient care and I don't know why he's a dermatologist if he's not even going to do dermatological things. I even called another dermatologist...didn't mention his name but described my situation and she knew exactly who he was. Very low recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Is this the same doctor that moved to Ontario? If so............. things don't seem to have changed for the better.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had a 10:00 am appointment , I completed the questionnaire and only waited a few minutes to see Dr. Sawaf . By 10:10, my procedure was done ! Very happy with my experience ! I highly recommend Dr. Sawaf to anyone with skin problems.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. El-Sawaf was excellent. His staff was very courteous and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr El Sawaf is uncaring and impatient. He will not listen to you at all because you can only be there not more than 5 mins. Receptionist is very very rude. It's a terrible service, They treat you like they are forced to do their job. I will never recommend this place ever.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

If you have cash in your hand great clinic I'm sure. However ohip care in this office is something else. Cosmetic line answered live daily. Medical line 9-12 and 1-2 ....however not live, and no place to leave message.... Very frustrating office. Would not recommend going there as an OHIP patient. Now at a clinic in Waterloo, ON

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Doctors spends no time with patients, does not listen. Endless series of appointments for something that could be done in one. In addition, appointments cancelled without notice. Staff is rude. Cannot comment on medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I felt warned about his staff. However, I believe it is one bad egg taking down the tone of the office. Her presence gives such a negative aoura.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016