Dr. Lisa Digioia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisa Digioia

Suffered from headaches and jaw pain all my life. Dr. Lisa has relieved me of my pain I am so happy to have gotten her help.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Lisa Digioia

Dr. Lisa Digioia's response
So glad we could help you live your best life!

Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr.DiGioia helped get me out of pain when no one else could. She was calming and reassuring.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr Lisa is not just an ordinary dentist, she looks beyond the teeth to ensure that whatever may be causing your broken or cracked teeth, headaches or pain is determined and treats the root cause. She truly cares about your well being and will recommend others if that's what it takes to get you the results you need. The staff are also very friendly and their patient interaction reflects the overall high quality standards you will experience as soon as you enter the office.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Friendliest staff, Dr takes time to talk, simply amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

The best experience ever! Extremely knowledgeable and thorough! Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

staff is very hospitable and very friendly and cares about our hygiene .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. DiGioia and her staff always go over and above to provide the best treatment for a healthy lifestyle. They really care about my family's well being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. DiGioia and her staff are true professionals. Appreciate all the time she has taken to listen to me. I'm a very nervous person but she made me feel very comfortable. I was able to have my teeth extracted, a couple crowns and partial denture made. Great work. Recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wonderful experience today at South Shore Dental! Generally terrified of dentists but my experience today with Dr. DiGioia and her staff made me feel comfortable and made my visit a good one! I drove 2 hours to see this dentist because I heard she was top notch and she definitely exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful experience. Dr. was great, highly trained. I travel from Toronto just to see her as well as my children. Staff are all very friendly. Can't say a single bad thing about this office! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Lisa Digioia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lisa DiGioia has been practicing general dentistry for over 20 years. At South Shore Dental we offer services in general dentistry as well as crown and bridge, implants, TMJ and sleep therapy, Myofunctional therapy, and Orthodontics.

• English