Ratings for Dr. Lisa DiGioia

staff is very hospitable and very friendly and cares about our hygiene .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. DiGioia and her staff always go over and above to provide the best treatment for a healthy lifestyle. They really care about my family's well being.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. DiGioia and her staff are true professionals. Appreciate all the time she has taken to listen to me. I'm a very nervous person but she made me feel very comfortable. I was able to have my teeth extracted, a couple crowns and partial denture made. Great work. Recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wonderful experience today at South Shore Dental! Generally terrified of dentists but my experience today with Dr. DiGioia and her staff made me feel comfortable and made my visit a good one! I drove 2 hours to see this dentist because I heard she was top notch and she definitely exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful experience. Dr. was great, highly trained. I travel from Toronto just to see her as well as my children. Staff are all very friendly. Can't say a single bad thing about this office! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Not sure if she's ever done dentures before. Messed up my moms so bad that she could not fit uppers and lowers in mouth at the same time. Filled down lowers so far that the back teeth were down to the plastic gums. Uppers were so badly made that the gums showed perfectly and the teeth were way too long. Her smile was awful. She knew she did so poorly that she offered my mother all her money back. Terrible experience. Never chose this dentist.

Submitted June 1, 2017

Highly trained and qualified, really listens to your concerns, very caring about not only your teeth but overall wellness and health.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I am 72 yrs. old and have had trouble with my teeth since late adolescents. Few cavities but vertical cracks that were difficult to identify. I have been seeing Dr. DiGioia for a couple of years and she has systematically stabilized my dental conditions. From bondings, to implant to extraction she has approach my dental challenges with skill, professionalism, sensitivity and overall excellent care. She listens to what I suggest and discusses with me why she would or would not do what I am suggesting if she were me. She is a true partner in my dental care. I highly recommend her even if you have to travel to South Shore Dental in Kingsville Ontario to obtain her services. Five stars are too few to rate her. Martin Girash, Ph. D., C. Psych.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. DiGioia was very professional and took the time to make sure my smile was perfect (she was very particular and when I thought my crown was made satisfactorily she made sure it matched my surrounding teeth for an even more natural look). Thank you. She makes you feel at ease in the chair. Staff are friendly and help to make the experience more enjoyable. Definitely recommend the office and Dr. DiGioia for your dental health.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Excellent dentist. Dr. Di Gioia is very professional, caring, knowledgeable and accommodating. My husband and I recommend her very highly. Her staff is also very caring and professional. We are from another city, but do not mind the drive, especially since we know that we get the best care and results from Dr. Di Gioia and her staff!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013