Ratings for Dr. Harry Dhaliwal

Well, if you know you are going to need to see the doctor you'd better try months ahead of time, as it takes almost that long before they return your calls. Very poor relationships with past patients that need follow-up care. Would call speak to the front office and they would promise to get back to you once they've had a chance to speak to the doctor and never would. Good luck trying to get anywhere!! I understand that doctors are busy with many patients, but how unprofessional is this when someone keeps telling you they will get back to you and you wait and wait and wait and then finally have no other option but to call back, then you wait some more!!!! Unbelievable!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

We met Dr Dhaliwal when he treated my husband for his new diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. He spent time with us and reassured us that the right steps were being taken to ensure expedited care. He was warm and kind and not only met but went above our expectations during this difficult time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

No bedside manner. I found him very dismissive. His receptionist us very unorganized, doesn't return calls and never seems to receive faxes or messages.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Dhaliwal. I was treated in a very unprofessional manner - potentially because I look young. I did not come out of my meeting with Dr. Dhaliwal with any concrete information about my diagnosis or the recommended treatment. After essentially being scooted out of his office when I was very emotional and crying, to be comforted by a stranger in the hallway, I have never returned. While I am sure he is more than qualified academically, I was not impressed with his bedside manner in the slightest.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He is the most uncaring charlatan of a Physician. He should be investigated for credentialing by the respective bodies that function as such. He left a family member in shambles and declined to intervene in follow up care. Shame on you Dr. Dhaliwal. And your nurse Ratchet is very cruel and mean

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found the doctor to be completely uncaring. He seems to be oblivious to the fact that not all patients respond to a drug the same way. I finally got help for my issue from another doctor who isn't a gastroenterologist but knew of a drug which would help my symptoms. His receptionist is very nice when you speak to her, but I agree with the other people who have said that she doesn't return phone calls- not even to pharmacies about prescription renewals. My advice- look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Not a positive experience, does not return your phone calls and leaves little room for you to speak during consultations.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

This is my first experience with a doctor's office that doesn't answer their phone, nor do they reply to messages left on their answering machine (this despite the answering machine claim they will respond within 24 hours). Very frustrating!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I has a Colonoscopy done by Dr. Dhaliwal at the Star Endoscopy Clinic. He is a warm and very pleasant person. He took time to talk to me before the procedure and also after the procedure. The clinic is highly organized, efficient and clean. I arrived around 9:00 am and left at 10:30 am. While I was there, I saw them changing the sheet, pillow case and clean the bed and all around thoroughly after the patient was gone. My experience was far more pleasant than the previous one 7 years ago at a different location. I would highly recommend Dr. Dhaliwal.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We have met Dr Dhaliwal when my husband was diagnosed with esophagal/stomach cancer in June 2014, at only 35 y.o. The prompt and efficient action of his team and fast referal to another specialist ensured that a very agressive cancer was treated promptly in the best way possible. He was very caring and took the time to explain everything when we sat down with him, and of course everything was such a shock, to learn that it was such a poor prognonsis usually because most of the time, it was a type of cancer that was detected way too late. My husband is doing well today, after a total gastrectomy and partial esophagectomy, a year ago. He eats normally and gained back some of the weight he had lost with the chemo and operation. His fast actions and the ones of his team ensured partly that my husband is well again today, 18 months later. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015