Ratings for Dr. George Christakis

My mothers surgery was very last minute as it was discovered she had a shrinking valve. He quickly took her for surgery and it was successful. Unfortunately a few days later we had to deal with a horrible chain of events. No fault of dr. Christakis but due to an unprofessional and inattentive nurse at sunnybrook hospital. Fortunately dr christakis was there the second time she needed assistance. Dr. Christakis is professional, compassionate and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I would recommend him. Both Surgeon and staff are very friendly and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Superb humane outstanding surgeon and caring human being Highly tecommended

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Christakis saved my Dad's life and gave him 13 years in which he saw birth of his 3 grandchildren. My dad passed away on 1st Sept at the age of 80. Thank you Dr. God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Christakis saved my life by performing emergency open heart surgery for a dissected aorta in 2010. A very talented surgeon and great with follow up I have nothing but praise for his skills and his choice of career!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

He is a very compassionate doctor and treat his patient with respect

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

He saved my Dad's life over 12 years ago, they gave my Dad maybe six months! But clearly the quad bypass was stellar. Dad followed his team's advice and my family will always remember the commitment Christakis had for doing the best job possible. (And my Dad had a really, really complex case!). He encouraged my and my brother to be present at all appointments - truly creating a team.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He is very knowledgable, skillful and patient-friendly

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011