Ratings for Dr. Teresa Tsang

Absolutely the best! Extremely knowledgeable, so intelligent, super listening skills and including caring and passionately committed to her profession. She's straightforward and doesn't sugarcoat but is diplomatic and professional. So respectful. In my opinion the epitome of a medical icon. Has been caring for my Down's syndrome son for the past 10 years.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

best cardiologist easy to talk to. Very comfortable with her. Knowledgeable and confident. Listens and caring. Learned a lot from 1 visit worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Tsang is extremely knowledgeable. She's competent and very efficient. You sometimes have to wait a while to see her but she makes sure she covers everything when you do. One of the best specialists my husband has seen. Receptionist is not ver good...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Knowledgeable, kind , thoughtful and great bedside manners. Excellent Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Kind and compassionate doctor, knowledgeable, detailed, easy to talk to. Me and my wife are her patients and we simply love her. It is a long wait to get to see her, but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Tsang for the first time today. She made me feel so much better by just explaining my problem in detail and went over the plans with me. I did not feel rushed she gave me the full attention when I was there. Excellent bedside manners, and talented in explaining things. She is the best doctor I have come across. Thank you Dr. Tsang!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr Tsang is great. Very helpful and she is very patient. She explains the issues n answers your concerns thoroughly. However her receptionist is just terrible. She is often impatient and has attitude problems.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Tsang is great in explaining to me my condition. I had so much fear in the last 10 years because I did not know what to expect. I asked my doctor to refer me to her because my friend, who is her patient strongly recommended her. She was the first one to explain to me in great detail in a way I could understand. She laid out the plan as to how we can make my condition better. I was so relieved after i saw her. She answered all my questions I brought with me. She is the very best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Tsang is the best doctor I ever have. Explain everythings very clear and make sure we understand .Waiting time is long but she is the worth to wait .Take care my mom and myself very well.Thanks Dr. tsang

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Tsang is wonderful, although the waiting room is a stress test in itself and the parking rates are crazy..

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014