Ratings for Dr. Teresa Tsang

Me and my wife have been Dr Tsang's patients and we are extremely happy with her care. We are very grateful for everything she did for us. She explained everything in detail . Sometimes she was on time, and other times we waited. We always get her full attension when it is our turn and we never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Tsang is truly an amazing cardiologist. I googled her before I visited her. She is a brilliant scientist and a leader in the cardiology and internal medicine. She is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. You can tell she really cares about her patients. She called me late in the evening to tell me about my blood work. I never felt rushed and she gave me all the time I need to tell her my problems. She takes the time to explain things and she is very clear and decisive. I waited for more than 10 minutes to see her the first time, and 15-20 minutes the second time. She cured my irregular heart beats, dizziness, and chest pain that were waking me up and stopping me from biking and skiing for years. I took the 2 medications she prescribed me and now I am back on bike and ski slope which I had avoided for 5 years before seeing her. My previous 2 cardiologists had no idea the seriousness of my heart condition. I am feeling so much better thanks to Dr. Tsang. I know she is in high demand and I waited for months to see her but she is totally worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Tsang is an excellent cardiologist. She is extremely intelligent and well informed. The only slightly negative thing that I have to mention is that she typically runs very behind. You'll most likely be waiting an hour or more to see her. It would be great if her assistant could come out to the waiting area and provide updates regarding how much Dr. Tsang is running behind. Overall though , is Dr. Tsang worth the wait? I would say yes.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Nothing wrong with her skills but the up to two hours wait times are intolerable. Dr's generally charge if one is late for an appointment perhaps they should reimburse the patient for the patient's parking and time. The least they could do is advise one upon arrival that the Dr. is running 45 minutes late rather than leave one sitting and sitting and sitting!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Absolutely the best! Extremely knowledgeable, so intelligent, super listening skills and including caring and passionately committed to her profession. She's straightforward and doesn't sugarcoat but is diplomatic and professional. So respectful. In my opinion the epitome of a medical icon. Has been caring for my Down's syndrome son for the past 10 years.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

best cardiologist easy to talk to. Very comfortable with her. Knowledgeable and confident. Listens and caring. Learned a lot from 1 visit worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Tsang is extremely knowledgeable. She's competent and very efficient. You sometimes have to wait a while to see her but she makes sure she covers everything when you do. One of the best specialists my husband has seen. Receptionist is not ver good...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Knowledgeable, kind , thoughtful and great bedside manners. Excellent Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Kind and compassionate doctor, knowledgeable, detailed, easy to talk to. Me and my wife are her patients and we simply love her. It is a long wait to get to see her, but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Tsang for the first time today. She made me feel so much better by just explaining my problem in detail and went over the plans with me. I did not feel rushed she gave me the full attention when I was there. Excellent bedside manners, and talented in explaining things. She is the best doctor I have come across. Thank you Dr. Tsang!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015