Ratings for Dr. Tara T. Muscovich

I have been misdiagnosed multiple times by this doctor. She blows you off and doesn't take you questions seriously. On 2 different occasions she told me to combine medications that the pharmacy told me would have almost killed me if I had taking them without calling first. Most occasions when I go in for an appointment, the office staff is arguing in the back. They are habitually late. The nurses are rude. When you step into the office it's like going back in time, as it hasn't been redone since at least the early 90s. If you call with a question, don't expect a call back the same day. I've called multiple times to get a same day sick appointment and they told me to go to urgent care because they couldn't get me in until the next week. The ONLY reason I have stayed there this long is because of their amazing lab tech, Jan, who is the only person invested in patient care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

The office staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Muuscovich is very friendly, professional, caring and attentive. She always answers all questions thoroughly, no matter how trivial they may be. If I have to wait I know that she is giving someone her undivided attention just like she will give me. I am glad that she is able to give me my annual gynecological exam since at my age I don't feel the need to go to a ob/gyn. I know if she will not hesitate to refer me to a specialist if she thinks that it is necessary. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr Tara as my wife calls her is our primary care physician. She is very knowledgable, has a great list of the best specialists available should you need them, and will spend as much time as you need. Dr Muscovich is personable, has a great sense of humor, and the best office staff of any doctor's office I have visited in my entire life. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I don't like this practice at all. It is very Very hard to get an appointment with Dr. Tara, when you do its always behind schedule. If you can't see her you have to see one of the two other male doctors. One is rude and thinks you are over reacting to everything. I went there with a UTI told the Dr. I was thinking it was a UTi, he said I don't think so, which made me feel stupid. Then it turned out I was right and the male Dr said, Wow I'm really surprised. Dr. Tara also does gyno exams but she isn't an OB/GYN... thought that was a little strange. In my opinion find a practice thats nicer and willing/able to help!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Excellent doctor who absolutely knows her trade. An excellent listener, very knowledgable and willing to help and work with her patients. Puts her patients at ease, talking with them, never coming across with a know it all arrogant attitude.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Tara T. Muscovich's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare