Ratings for Dr. Yan Wang

Very good doctor. She put me at ease as soon as she walked in the room. Explained everything perfectly. Very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I waited six months to get an appointment for my pain tolerance to be questioned. Did not seem concerned about what I thought was concerning. She seemed to care more about my weight than the problem I went to see her for. No bedside manners at all. Save your time and just go to the city.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Does not let you finish a sentence without talking overtop of you. Very poor bedside manner, frankly no manners.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Pushes the IUD and medication. The staff never pick up the phone so you can't cancel/or reschedule an appointment and they will charge you for missing it or calling in late to reschedule. I dialed 23 times to get answered

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

This woman is an absolute butcher, I would not recommend her to anyone. 2 personal experiences with her; one in emerg where she questioned my sexual preferences and the other a referral from a fellow Dr. While waiting for my appointment I could hear someone screaming, loud noises and obscenities....it was her yelling at her staff over construction at the hospital. Never, ever would I go back to her. I have also heard horrible stories from co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Saw Dr. Wang for both of my pregnancies. I was high risk so I also saw an OB at the High Risk Clinic. Unfortunately she only delivered my second. I had tearing for both deliveries and I can say that Dr. Wang did a much better job than the Doctor that stitched me up with my first. My recovery with my second was so much better and I believe it is because of Dr. Wang. Very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend her to anyone. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Quite knowledgeable but very poor bedside manner, makes you feel rushed and incompetent if you ask any questions or question what she says. They never pick up the phone in the office and reception is less than friendly. The assisstant who did vitals and whatnot was very nice. I had hoped to be followed by her colleague throughout my pregnancy but was assigned Dr.Wang for some unknown reason. Thankfully I delivered when her colleague Dr. Kerner was on call. Hope to switch to her for my second child.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Wang. Execllent doctor When l found out l had to have surgery, l told Dr. Wang. l my be 62 yrs. old but when it comes to hospitals, l turn back to a 5yr. old child. Im very uneasy and very very nervous. She took the time to listen to me, and explained everything that was going on with my surgery. Her and her support staff at the hospital, the nurses and anesthesiologist where so sensitive and caring to my nervousness. Thank you all for being the caring people you are. Sandi Whynacht

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very hard to get a hold of, nothing explained in full to partner. Would not recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Only nice to you if you go along with everything she says. If you have questions, she is abrupt and makes you feel bad.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016