Ratings for Dr. Yan Wang

Dr. Wang. Execllent doctor When l found out l had to have surgery, l told Dr. Wang. l my be 62 yrs. old but when it comes to hospitals, l turn back to a 5yr. old child. Im very uneasy and very very nervous. She took the time to listen to me, and explained everything that was going on with my surgery. Her and her support staff at the hospital, the nurses and anesthesiologist where so sensitive and caring to my nervousness. Thank you all for being the caring people you are. Sandi Whynacht

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very hard to get a hold of, nothing explained in full to partner. Would not recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Only nice to you if you go along with everything she says. If you have questions, she is abrupt and makes you feel bad.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

No bedside appeal. Rude, very unwilling to provide much information.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Love her... She was so easy going with both my kids. She only delivered my first born but She was my OB for both. I would recommend her to anyone that was pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I do not handle these type of exams well, this was the most painless exam I have ever gone through. She was so gentle, I wish more Gynecologist were as gentle as she was.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

If I was leaving a review for when I delivered my first son July 2013 Dr wang it would have been a 5 all the way. I'm not sure what happened but she became quite nasty with me while I was pregnant with my second son born November 2014. She made comments about my weight while pregnant with my second son. Despite me being a lot lighter than I was with the pregnancy with my first son. She dismissed a lot of my concerns and gave me condescending looks, rolled her eyes and was rude when I asked questions or relayed things my family doctor had told me. Thankfully I have moved to Alberta and I'm hoping when I get pregnant again I will have a much nicer obgyn here....

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I found Dr Wang to be an excellent doctor. While she was to the point and did not engage in a lot of small talk she was sensitive, caring and very professional. She took the time to listen, explain my options and reassure me about my uneasiness. What I really appreciated was her sensitivity the day of surgery. Dr Wang came to see me prior to the operation, held my hand, asked if I had any questions and reassured me. Dr Wang made what was a very nervous time for me much more calm. I also can't say enough for her support staff, the anesthesiologist and nurse that was assigned to me whom all were also more than top notch. A totally great experience for something that brings so much uneasiness!! Thank You Dr Wang.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Finally an ObGun who takes the time to listen. Very personable, kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Excellent doctor. Walked me through my whole pregnancy. She's quick but thorough. Not affraid to tell it like it is, which in my opinion isn't a bad thing. Staff is also amazing. Her associate Dr Kerner delivered my baby via csection but Dr Wang assisted, and came to visit me the next day. I felt very calm knowing I was in the best hands.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015