Ratings for Dr. Karen Papay

Young, bright, maybe too cocky for her own good. I was admitted to the emergency room because of days of diarrhea and bleeding. I had fainted and I knew I was very sick. They called Dr. Papay. Never in my life have I been more embarrassed and humiliated by her tone and how loud she questioned me in front of so many listeners about a very difficult subject, Her bedside manor and professional ethic is horrific. Zero compassion or respect for the patient. The next day she begrudgingly performed a colonoscopy and she was no better so I couldn't even chaulk it up to a bad day. I wouldn't care how good she was, I would never see this unprofessional Doctor again. Her code of conduct should be reported.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

She is a pathetic excuse for a Dr, mid treatment she signs patients over back to their MD's my child is suffering and that is why the MD referred to a specialist, to look for answers, then she signs you off anidst treatment what a joke

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had my sixth colonoscopy (in 19 years, due to ulcerative colitis) today, first with Dr. Papay. She has good bedside manner, and gentle hand with endoscope. She makes eye contact, smiles, and graciously answers questions. Uses just enough sedative to eliminate "torture" of colonoscopy, but leaves patient awake enough to watch screen and ask (probably stupid) questions.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Karen Papay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Young, bright, maybe too cocky for her own good. I was admitted to the emergency room because of days of diarrhea and bleeding. I had fainted and I knew I was v..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She is a pathetic excuse for a Dr, mid treatment she signs patients over back to their MD's my child is suffering and that is why the MD referred to a specialis..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Papay is an awesome doctor. I am glad to have found her as my new specialist. She also has great staff."

February 16, 2016