Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lee

Dr. Lee performed surgery to clear my right carotid artery in August 2018. I chose him because even my other doctors said they would trust him to operate on them or their family members. I was in and out of the hospital quickly and recovered fast. He did an excellent job. Kathryn Benoay

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Lee did no examine me. Came into the exam room and said I will not see you again. He was curt, rude and dismissive . I'll never see you or anyone in that office either. How the corporation of doctors keeps you is beyond me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Arrogant, rude, no abilitie to answer my questions as he did not made any examination, lack of kindness, go in and out of the room in less than 5 minutes. If you are lucky he will say hello. I was not. If he has any knowledge as some say on their reviews I would not know because he was fast and with lack of interest. Maybe my pain was not worth enough to his attention. Do mot recommend. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I'm happy to say that Dr. Anthony Lee is professional on every level. His surgeries on my legs were perfect and I can walk now without any pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his medical attention. Ron Baehr 9-21-18

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Lee is very thorough and extremely caring and knowledgeable. He is matter of fact and will only operate when necessary.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Arrogant , rage filled , rude, nasty piece of work . I hope that one day he is a patient and is treated with compassion so he can understand the concept.I am sure this man kicks puppies.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Yes de Lee is curt and times rude but we aren't paying him for his personality. We are paying for his skills. He is a brilliant surgeon that saved my life. Isn't that what matters?

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

This doctor seems to have anger issues. He is rude, nasty, ignorant and not at all caring. The worst doctor I have ever encountered. I wouldn't let him operate on me if he was the last doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr, Lee saved my brother's life. After a dissected aorta aneurysm, my brother's life was n the line. The cardiologist in Ft. Myers called Dr. Lee and asked him to perform a unique procedure. Dr. Lee is one of only a few in the nation who use a series of stents to repair dissected aortas. This was a critical medical event a grueling 6-hour procedure. It is now 3 days later and my 66 year old brother is up and walking around. He's expected to go home in 2 days. While I was visiting my brother the day after surgery, Dr. Lee came in and spent 20 minutes talking to me and explaining what he'd done and what to expect. He is nothing short of amazing.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Horrible experience. Abrasive and rude and doesn't care about his patients. Heartless

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016