Ratings for Dr. Misha Susoeff

Every time I attend this Dental facility.I come away extremely satisfied with every aspect .Thanks again to Dr.Susoeff you have made a Life changing experience through my dental implants.I will highly recommend your Facility to everyone I speak to. Thank-you all again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I've had numerous dental implants done by Dr Susoeff. He is excellent and has a unique ability to put you at ease for even the most complicated procedures. The staff are also knowledgeable and friendly. He is not the cheapest dental surgeon that you will find but he is the best. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

The best dentist we have ever used for our family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

This is the best place that I have been to in 30 years! I had two implants done at another clinic a few years ago and since then had one removed and another one left. I used to go to 7 Street Plaza downtown where I got the implants done with Dr. Wacker! The receptionists were fine and his assistant was okay but just that! When Dr.Wacker came to see me, it was like , lets just get this over and done with! Anyway, my Denturist Parm from Westmount Denture clinic knew that I did not want to return to Dr. Wacker so he highly recommended that I give Dr. Susoeff a try and I did. I will never forget my first visit there about 10 months ago. The receptionists were welcoming and friendly. When the assistant came to get me , she asked me lots of questions and gave me all the info I needed. She made me feel comfortable and happy to be there. Then I proceeded to see someone about personal info and additional info and she was so nice as well. When Dr. Susoeff came in I cried from all that I went through since my implants were done. He gave me such comfort and warmth. Last week I had serious concerns with my second implant as it hurt to chew so I got my Denturist office to book me another appointment there and they got me in very quickly. His assistant got me in and she was amazing. So friendly and supportive as she listened to my story and ongoing dental and gum issues. The Dr. Susoeff steps in and lets me know exactly what was the best solution to resolve this problem. I highly recommend giving Dr Susoeff, his assistant and staff a try. You will not be disappointed. Thank You All! Carole

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I usually hate going to the dentist. The people at this place made it easy and fun.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Susoeff has a wonderful personality. He is soft spoken and very personable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

As someone who is very phobic about dentists and dental stuff, I was very relaxed and all procedures were explained . Good work was done and I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Susoeff and the staff at Avalon Dental have given me the ability to smile again without worrying about judgement. Misha is the kindness person ever and the staff are amazingly kind and helpful. I recommend this place for anyone feeling insecure about themselves or just looking for a friendly environment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Susoeff is first rate! He spent extra time with me to explain my implant and crown in great detail before the procedure and made sure I was completely happy every step of the way. He was a perfectionist in matching color and shade right through to the final fit. I am extremely happy with my new crown and the cost was very reasonable compared to what I have heard other people have paid. Friends cannot guess which of my front teeth is the new implant it matches so well! I have already recommended him to a friend and my wife will be switching to Avalon Dental for her next visit. Debbie and the rest of the staff were also very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I had been seeing Dr. Sacher previously and didn't have any problem with him personally but was not going to return there again mainly because of his office manager. I can only say good things about all of the present staff. They have me as a patient for life!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This place (Avalon Dental) has been sliding downhill since Dr. Sacher sold it. Constant turnover of Dentists and staffing, having to pay upfront plus the upselling every time you come in. Booked my cleaning and checkup a year in advance. Received a postcard notification a few weeks prior stating that if I need to cancel give them 48 hours notice. I book time off work and show up for my appointment as scheduled on a Monday (after being out of town all weekend) only to find out that they gave my appointment away because I didn't reply to a telephone confirmation they left on my home phone while I was out of town over the weekend. Who leaves messages for Dr. appts on a weekend??? Then they can squeeze me in but only for half the appointment and have to come back for the other half which means taking more time off work. I showed up and honored my commitment to my appointment booking. Sorry to say but I am done with this place after more than 18 years with them. It's really too bad, Dr. Sacher had built a great business.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Misha Susoeff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery