Dr. Misha Susoeff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Misha Susoeff

After 15 years without upper teeth I can finally smile again. Dr Susoeff finished my upper implants and the whole experience has been so amazing. Thank you, thank you to Dr Susoeff and your incredible team, you changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I used to see Dr. Misha at his old clinic in the west end. He did an implant and a crown for me about four years ago. When he moved I found a Doctor a little closer to home and it was Ok. This year my implant crown cracked and I tracked him down to get it repaired. Not only did he remember me, he replaced the crown for free the same day no questions asked. I’m absolutely blown away!! In my life I have never recieved service like this, I’m so happy. I am moving my family to his clinic now, it’s worth the drive.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Susoeff is absolutely one of the best dentist I have ever seen. I found him to be very trustworthy. He took the time to explain things and to develop the best course of treatment in the most economical way.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have never left an online review before but was so impressed with my experience at this clinic I feel compelled to spread the word. The clinic is beautiful and spotless, the staff are joyous and attentive and the level of organization, thoroughness and thought that has gone into the patient experience is downright impressive. I am a medical professional, I learned a lot about how to organize my own clinic to wow my patients from this one visit. Well done Dr. Susoeff and staff!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have been terrified of dentists all my life, but since meeting Dr. Susoeff and his staff I no longer have to go through an anxiety attack before walking into the clinic. He is gentle, thoughtful, and extremely professional. Sonia at the front desk is an absolute angel, always smiling and very pleasant. When you call Dr. Susoeff's office, you can actually hear the smile in Sonia's voice. For someone who could not stand going to the dentist, I now look forward to my visits to the Southwest Smiles clinic. Thank you Dr. Misha Susoeff and staff!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Susoeff did implants (bottom and upper) for me. He is patiently explain the process before start the surgery. he is experienced and handful to operate implant surgery. it looks easy for him to do it. it is really a excellent job at his clinic. His price is also very competitive on the market. I would strongly recommend you to select Dr. Susoeff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've been looking for a new dentist for a while and I am happy that I found the Southwest Smiles. Below are the reasons why I decided to choose this Clinic. First of all, The Southwest Smiles have a fee guide (which is very hard to find in other Edmonton dental clinics). Secondly, I love the "Green Commitment"-like using biodegradable solutions, water conservation and LED lights. Another reason why I like to, see my dentist is that it feels like I am visiting my extended family-staff members know me, and I know them well too. Recently, I have had a tooth implant placed and I am more than happy with the outcome and how fast and professional Dr. Susoeff was. I am grateful for my hygienist Kaylee, who always has time to explain and explore new ideas for my gum problems and offer help and useful tips. If you are looking for an experienced dentist, who wants to "treat every new patient for a lifetime", knowledgeable hygienist, very warm and welcoming staff and reasonable prices you may want to consider The Southwest Smiles dental clinic.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Susoeff is an amazing dentist! He gave me a treatment plan that I could thoroughly understand in laymens terms. He gave me the option of what I would like to do with my teeth! Not many dentist do that, typically they give you one set plan and that's it that's what you would have to do. It just shows how much he loves his patients. Staff is incredible! Right from the first welcome from the receptionists to the assistants and hygienists taking care of you! Bravo! You guys have an excellent clinic!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Throughout my 20's and 30's, I used to be so terrified that I needed general anesthetic to get my teeth cleaned. Both my husband and I have been seeing Dr. Susoeff for a couple years now and am so impressed with the entire Southwest Smiles operation. Yesterday he worked on my two in-progress implants without me having to so-much-as clench my fists. Olivia, my usual assistant, is an angel. They have the most up-to-date technology: their in-house 3-D printer makes crowns right there, on the spot. No more waiting 2 weeks while an outside lab does the work.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I've left dental offices in tears before, just not tears of happiness. Watching this amazing, skilled, compassionate Doctor provide treatment for my daughter overwhelmed me. I truly believe that this man cares more for his patients than he does for himself. I recommend Dr. Susoeff wholeheartedly, this is a person you can trust.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Misha Susoeff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery