Dr. Misha Susoeff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Misha Susoeff

This place (Avalon Dental) has been sliding downhill since Dr. Sacher sold it. Constant turnover of Dentists and staffing, having to pay upfront plus the upselling every time you come in. Booked my cleaning and checkup a year in advance. Received a postcard notification a few weeks prior stating that if I need to cancel give them 48 hours notice. I book time off work and show up for my appointment as scheduled on a Monday (after being out of town all weekend) only to find out that they gave my appointment away because I didn't reply to a telephone confirmation they left on my home phone while I was out of town over the weekend. Who leaves messages for Dr. appts on a weekend??? Then they can squeeze me in but only for half the appointment and have to come back for the other half which means taking more time off work. I showed up and honored my commitment to my appointment booking. Sorry to say but I am done with this place after more than 18 years with them. It's really too bad, Dr. Sacher had built a great business.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Misha is the best dentist I have ever gone to. I know him from the previous office in the West End but followed him to the Southside. I have to say I always notice how long people dont have to wait to get in for whatever they are having done. I am very pleased with the cost. So so reasonable. My son goes to him also and brags about him to his coworkers. So very understandable. The first person you see going in is smiley Sonya. She is such a pleasure to deal with. So is everyone there.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

My husband is a dentist but he preferred to send me to a colleague so I went to Dr. Susoeff. Before even seeing the dentist, I was impressed by the overall experience at his clinic. I felt like I was in a spa! You have to experience it yourself to fully understand... any nervousness you have about seeing the dentist goes away when you see their list of services to make you feel relaxed. Dr. Susoeff was very professional and thorough... I will definitely go back! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Misha and his team just finished implants for my Dad. I have never seen him so happy. The whole process was super organized and easy and Dad looks 20years younger. I can’t believe it. Thank you Southwest Smiles team.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

All the positive ratings for this clinic are well deserved. My family has had nothing but great experiences here.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

After 15 years without upper teeth I can finally smile again. Dr Susoeff finished my upper implants and the whole experience has been so amazing. Thank you, thank you to Dr Susoeff and your incredible team, you changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I used to see Dr. Misha at his old clinic in the west end. He did an implant and a crown for me about four years ago. When he moved I found a Doctor a little closer to home and it was Ok. This year my implant crown cracked and I tracked him down to get it repaired. Not only did he remember me, he replaced the crown for free the same day no questions asked. I’m absolutely blown away!! In my life I have never recieved service like this, I’m so happy. I am moving my family to his clinic now, it’s worth the drive.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Susoeff is absolutely one of the best dentist I have ever seen. I found him to be very trustworthy. He took the time to explain things and to develop the best course of treatment in the most economical way.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have never left an online review before but was so impressed with my experience at this clinic I feel compelled to spread the word. The clinic is beautiful and spotless, the staff are joyous and attentive and the level of organization, thoroughness and thought that has gone into the patient experience is downright impressive. I am a medical professional, I learned a lot about how to organize my own clinic to wow my patients from this one visit. Well done Dr. Susoeff and staff!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have been terrified of dentists all my life, but since meeting Dr. Susoeff and his staff I no longer have to go through an anxiety attack before walking into the clinic. He is gentle, thoughtful, and extremely professional. Sonia at the front desk is an absolute angel, always smiling and very pleasant. When you call Dr. Susoeff's office, you can actually hear the smile in Sonia's voice. For someone who could not stand going to the dentist, I now look forward to my visits to the Southwest Smiles clinic. Thank you Dr. Misha Susoeff and staff!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Misha Susoeff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2006)

• Dental implant surgery