Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Smith

5 months ago, I decided to have a tummy tuck procedure. The decision was mainly due to the extra skin that was causing irritation whenever I worked out. I even had gotten blisters from the skin rubbing against clothes. Some background on me: I am a mother of two teenagers, fairly fit, have never had other cosmetic procedures, and on blood thinning medication for life. Thank goodness for Dr. Smith. He immediately put my concerns at ease about the procedure to include his research on my blood thinning medicine to make sure the surgery would be safe. The surgery was a success and worth the pain. No more skin rubbing. I think the scar is looking better every day. I would truly recommend Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Smith and his staff are very courteous and comforting. I had a wonderful experience through the preoperative, operative and postoperative phases of my care. The nurses and staff at Ascent were very personable and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Smith and Shelly without any hesitation. The whole team was professional and I trust Dr. Smith completely. I had a wonderful experience and am overjoyed with the results!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Smith and his staff are a God send. I was referred to Dr. Smith three years ago following breast cancer Dx. My reconstruction is incredible, better than anything I could have anticipated or even hoped for. Dr. Smith and his staff were a ray of light during a very difficult and scary time in my life, for that I'm eternally grateful. I've since referred 4 other women to Dr. Smith (including my mom) who are OVERJOYED with their results. He's the best of the best, as both a surgeon and a human being. You wont have a better experience anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Smith did a beautiful job on my breast augmentation recently. Dr. Smith made sure he answered all my questions and that I felt comfortable with my decision for the procedure. He gave me the confidence back that I was lacking for so many years. This truly was the best money spent. I could have not asked for a better experience and Doctor. Thank you Dr. Smith and his wonderful staff for everything !!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Incredibly skilled. He did corrective breast augmentation surgery for me that took patience, skill, and a gift for his craft. My before and after pictures are stunningly different. He listens and said things I was concerned about before I even said them myself. He has a great bedside manner and his staff is friendly and responsive. A huge thank you for Dr. Smith and staff!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

My experience with Dr Aaron was excellent! As a patience going for a plastic surgery I went to three other doctors before , and when I finally met Dr Aaron in person I knew that my search was over. He is attentive and and his staff is also very supportive. We had a few visits before my procedure and he never rushed me or put any kind of pressure until I was totally ready. The results are incredible and I could not be more happy. Thank you DR Aaron for your professionalism and wisdom. Mrs. Chyczy

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I am a 50 yr old mother of 2 breast fed children. With naturally big breast you can imagine how nature took its course and I was very uncomfortable, with drooping, heaviness. Along came with back problems neck pain, finding the right bra ect. I decided that it was to much to bare and I wanted to do something about it. I tried exercising, personal trainers, weight loss solutions. Yet none gave the results I acquired. With all the options of a plastic surgeon, I was hesitant in seeking one. With the fear of horror stories the fact of surgery and recovery was an overwhelming feeling. I googled plastic surgeons in my area and surrounding, I was immediately drawn to Dr. Aaron's practice. I called staff was very friendly made a consultation visit. Once making contact with Dr. Aaron at first thought Wow, what a young and handsome Dr., but once talking with him I felt comfortable, confident in his work, he explained the whole process in which I could understand. It was a very good experience, I was sold without the pressures of a salesperson. There was no pushing or bad feelings they worked with my financial situation set the date and before I new it I went through the procedure. I am a very satisfied customer I cant show enough appreciation to the Dr. and staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

After cancer/surgery, Dr. Aaron Smith was highly recommended for reconstruction surgery by respected medical professionals. I am so appreciative of the exceptional restorative process provided by Dr. Smith. Not only is he a highly educated and highly skilled surgeon, he also provided total healing through supportive care and understanding. He and his professional staff carefully led me though a frightening diagnosis to a place of conforting renewal. Dr. Smith is the BEST!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Smith and staff are so amazing. I could not have asked for better results. I received a mini-tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Smith for breast augmentation and would highly recommend him. He is very kind, knowledgeable and understanding. He has an incredible staff that bend over backwards to help in any way possible. My surgery went wonderful and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I HIGHLY recommend this office for any plastic surgery!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Aaron D. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal