You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter J. Farago

Dr. Peter J. Farago's Ratings

Dr Farago appears to have little interest in family practice. His office does not respond to faxes from other health professional, nor do they follow up with referrals when they promise to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Fargo had been my doctor for a year and a half now and I think he is great! He's friendly, caring, and he is always there to help me whenever he can. I love the clinic I think the staff is great they are all very nice they don't put you down because your a addict they are all friendly and very caring I'm greatful for having dr Fargo as my doctor and I'm greatful for him helping me in being sober and clean for a year and a half.!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Explained a pain treatment plan suitable and tailored to my ability, offering assistance to my gp. Has computer access to my information and what hasn't worked previously. The wait was delayed trying to catch up on previous patients appointments canceled due to snow storm. I didn't see any of the negative characterizations in other reviews. I can't wait to experience life again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

He wont listen to me and treats my ex girlfriend completely different then he treats me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

i'm actually really surprised at all of these reviews(the bad ones). dr farago took me under his wing when my dr. got in major trouble for writing too many narcotics to patients. he IS indeed very sarcastic, i can see why people say he's arrogant. in my experience hes a funny type sarcastic, and very cute. i think hes great, very honest as well. from what i've seen here hes growm as a dr. give him a chance. (:

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I have just here and read all the comments bad and good. For the good reviews I AGREE. HE IS INFORMATIVE AND WE HAVE DEVELOPED A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. To those of you who have negative reviews; shame on you. You talk about how much you liked Dr. Carom and good of a doctor he was. Who do you think picked Dr. Farago to take over his practice. I am certain the problem you people have is that Dr. Farago does not write scripts as freely as Dr. Carom may have. Keep up the grat work Dr. Farago.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2630999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I have been with Dr. Farago for well over a year. He hAs been very caring, helpful, and understanding. The staff are great. He is punctual and friendly. I enjoy going to see him but most importantly he is helping Me save my life. Mitch

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2617289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr.Farago is my addiction specialist. Being addicted to anything comes with a certain stigma ; low life, burn out, dead beat ect. A lot of people don't realiZe that there are highly functioning members of our community who have addictions problems that may have stemmed from one prescription after a car accident. Dr.Farago sees past these steriotypes and still treats you like any one else who would come into his office with a soar throat.
Being that there aren't many avenues for people with addictions issues to explore; having dr.farago offer his services to the addictions community is a great asset. He creates a plan for you and doesn't just throw you on methadone and say get out. He created personalized recovery strategies. And for this I thank him because he gave me my life back. And my son thanks him for making his dad healthy again with more time for the park.
Do not criticize this doctor for choosing to help people in need. Commend him for offering his services where they are needed.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2609364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Farago's has bin my doctor for over a year now and he has bin great helped my every need met every concern that i have had with my health couldn't ask for anything better sometimes just him asking me how my weeks bin and actually taking the time to listen is saying alot more then most so Just because hes moving on where he sees his help needed most people shouldn't come on the internet slandering his name strictly because he sees people in need and try's to do everything in his power to help thanks #onedisapointedpatient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Farago has always been very nice to me, he is punctual but still takes enough time that i dont feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management or addiction specialist. I am very pleased with him overall. I have been clean for five years, and he has been a big part of my recovery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600214].votes_count ]]