Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Farago

Smug, obnoxious, arrogant...American Doctor only cares about money and could care less about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Bad news he lives in the USA and cares nothing about Canadians

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor. He is nice and easy going. Never had an issue with him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My husband and myself have been seeing Dr. Farago since Dr. Carom retired. We have put that man through hard times because both myself and my husband have had the worst year with health problems! He has been there for us and have directed us to someone who could help us IF he couldn't help us himself! I really give him a lot of credit for being able to help so many with varied problems with health, pain & addiction!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Farago appears to have little interest in family practice. His office does not respond to faxes from other health professional, nor do they follow up with referrals when they promise to do so.

Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Fargo had been my doctor for a year and a half now and I think he is great! He's friendly, caring, and he is always there to help me whenever he can. I love the clinic I think the staff is great they are all very nice they don't put you down because your a addict they are all friendly and very caring I'm greatful for having dr Fargo as my doctor and I'm greatful for him helping me in being sober and clean for a year and a half.!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Explained a pain treatment plan suitable and tailored to my ability, offering assistance to my gp. Has computer access to my information and what hasn't worked previously. The wait was delayed trying to catch up on previous patients appointments canceled due to snow storm. I didn't see any of the negative characterizations in other reviews. I can't wait to experience life again!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He wont listen to me and treats my ex girlfriend completely different then he treats me

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

i'm actually really surprised at all of these reviews(the bad ones). dr farago took me under his wing when my dr. got in major trouble for writing too many narcotics to patients. he IS indeed very sarcastic, i can see why people say he's arrogant. in my experience hes a funny type sarcastic, and very cute. i think hes great, very honest as well. from what i've seen here hes growm as a dr. give him a chance. (:

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I have just here and read all the comments bad and good. For the good reviews I AGREE. HE IS INFORMATIVE AND WE HAVE DEVELOPED A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. To those of you who have negative reviews; shame on you. You talk about how much you liked Dr. Carom and good of a doctor he was. Who do you think picked Dr. Farago to take over his practice. I am certain the problem you people have is that Dr. Farago does not write scripts as freely as Dr. Carom may have. Keep up the grat work Dr. Farago.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014