Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Farago

Amazing doctor. He listens and wont judge you. Don't risk going somewhere else for lesser care. Most of the other 'addictions' doctors in Windsor aren't even board certified. Farago is and it shows in his knowledge!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Honest man and amazing for people with addictions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Best Addiction doctor in town. Hands down. Go see him if you need help.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very kind & patient doctor. Listens & treats his patients with respect but remains honest. Very knowledgeable & was able to help me when no other doctor could.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This doctor has saved my life, he is truly a blessing, I was on 60mg of morphine for 6 years and I'm over 1 year clean n pain free 😊 I'm an alcoholic and this is my 5 th week sober, thanks to Dr.Fargo and I'm feeling great 👍 his staff is absolutely awesome, they understand why we are there and help to the best ability and more, I love this team 🤗🤗🤗

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Farago is the most considerate, compassionate, & genuinely caring physician I have ever met in my life. Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Fargo has been inattentive and dismissive. He didn't like me during the first consultation and has rescheduled my appointment 3 separate times, pushing it back over 8 months total. This is NOT what a doctor should be doing when I'm in chronic and severe pain. His lack of empathy, dismissive demeanor, and inability to communicate with his patients is discussing. I discussed this with my family doctor who is no longer referring any of his patients to Dr. Fargo anymore.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I've been seeing this doctor now for almost a year or slightly less he is very direct,understanding and extremely helpful I have never met a doctor close to even being half as understanding and polite with his patients no matter who or what you look like or what your problem is he treats you like a friend and the attitude expressed by him really does make many of his patients feel more comfortable even in very harsh times thanks for everything you do and thanks for going or of your way to ale us all feel more comfortable you truly are one of the better doctors out their and a great role model for many again thanks

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He's the best most knowledgeable doctor in the area for addiction and pain. Sounds like some people get angry when he tries to reduce their meds!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Great doctor. He is nice and easy going. Never had an issue with him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015