Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Farago

I've been seeing this doctor now for almost a year or slightly less he is very direct,understanding and extremely helpful I have never met a doctor close to even being half as understanding and polite with his patients no matter who or what you look like or what your problem is he treats you like a friend and the attitude expressed by him really does make many of his patients feel more comfortable even in very harsh times thanks for everything you do and thanks for going or of your way to ale us all feel more comfortable you truly are one of the better doctors out their and a great role model for many again thanks

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He's the best most knowledgeable doctor in the area for addiction and pain. Sounds like some people get angry when he tries to reduce their meds!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Smug, obnoxious, arrogant...American Doctor only cares about money and could care less about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Bad news he lives in the USA and cares nothing about Canadians

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor. He is nice and easy going. Never had an issue with him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My husband and myself have been seeing Dr. Farago since Dr. Carom retired. We have put that man through hard times because both myself and my husband have had the worst year with health problems! He has been there for us and have directed us to someone who could help us IF he couldn't help us himself! I really give him a lot of credit for being able to help so many with varied problems with health, pain & addiction!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Farago appears to have little interest in family practice. His office does not respond to faxes from other health professional, nor do they follow up with referrals when they promise to do so.

Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Fargo had been my doctor for a year and a half now and I think he is great! He's friendly, caring, and he is always there to help me whenever he can. I love the clinic I think the staff is great they are all very nice they don't put you down because your a addict they are all friendly and very caring I'm greatful for having dr Fargo as my doctor and I'm greatful for him helping me in being sober and clean for a year and a half.!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Explained a pain treatment plan suitable and tailored to my ability, offering assistance to my gp. Has computer access to my information and what hasn't worked previously. The wait was delayed trying to catch up on previous patients appointments canceled due to snow storm. I didn't see any of the negative characterizations in other reviews. I can't wait to experience life again!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He wont listen to me and treats my ex girlfriend completely different then he treats me

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014