Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Farago

Very kind & patient doctor. Listens & treats his patients with respect but remains honest. Very knowledgeable & was able to help me when no other doctor could.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This doctor has saved my life, he is truly a blessing, I was on 60mg of morphine for 6 years and I'm over 1 year clean n pain free 😊 I'm an alcoholic and this is my 5 th week sober, thanks to Dr.Fargo and I'm feeling great 👍 his staff is absolutely awesome, they understand why we are there and help to the best ability and more, I love this team 🤗🤗🤗

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Farago is the most considerate, compassionate, & genuinely caring physician I have ever met in my life. Absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Fargo has been inattentive and dismissive. He didn't like me during the first consultation and has rescheduled my appointment 3 separate times, pushing it back over 8 months total. This is NOT what a doctor should be doing when I'm in chronic and severe pain. His lack of empathy, dismissive demeanor, and inability to communicate with his patients is discussing. I discussed this with my family doctor who is no longer referring any of his patients to Dr. Fargo anymore.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I've been seeing this doctor now for almost a year or slightly less he is very direct,understanding and extremely helpful I have never met a doctor close to even being half as understanding and polite with his patients no matter who or what you look like or what your problem is he treats you like a friend and the attitude expressed by him really does make many of his patients feel more comfortable even in very harsh times thanks for everything you do and thanks for going or of your way to ale us all feel more comfortable you truly are one of the better doctors out their and a great role model for many again thanks

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He's the best most knowledgeable doctor in the area for addiction and pain. Sounds like some people get angry when he tries to reduce their meds!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Great doctor. He is nice and easy going. Never had an issue with him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My husband and myself have been seeing Dr. Farago since Dr. Carom retired. We have put that man through hard times because both myself and my husband have had the worst year with health problems! He has been there for us and have directed us to someone who could help us IF he couldn't help us himself! I really give him a lot of credit for being able to help so many with varied problems with health, pain & addiction!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Farago appears to have little interest in family practice. His office does not respond to faxes from other health professional, nor do they follow up with referrals when they promise to do so.

Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Fargo had been my doctor for a year and a half now and I think he is great! He's friendly, caring, and he is always there to help me whenever he can. I love the clinic I think the staff is great they are all very nice they don't put you down because your a addict they are all friendly and very caring I'm greatful for having dr Fargo as my doctor and I'm greatful for him helping me in being sober and clean for a year and a half.!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015